Re: Simpsons Tapped stuck on Racetrack

by minicha-em

Original Post

Simpsons Tapped stuck on Racetrack

★ Newbie
My game The Simpsons: Tapped is frozen on both my iPhone and iPad, so I'm assuming its a problem in game. When I start the game it goes straight to the dog track. It has a spotlight on it and a yellow arrow pointing to it. I can't tap anything else so I tap it. It tells me to bet, so I do. I don't have enough money to bet but I can't choose anything else. When I choose bet it tells he I don't have enough cash and prompts me to buy more but it won't let me click on anything. The game screen pretty much freezes. I've tried restarting it. I deleted it and redownloaded the game. Please help! I haven't been able to play in days!
Message 1 of 6 (561 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Did u fix the problem with the dog track I have the same problem help please. ...
Message 2 of 6 (522 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the exact problem can someone let me  know soon how to fix it?

Message 3 of 6 (486 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Did u manage to fix it? Mines done the same..
Message 4 of 6 (412 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am experiencing same problem with the highlighted circle around racetrack when I tap, only box about purchasing comes up but when I tap on that nothing happens. Screen frozen. Annoying that there have been no answers to this problem.  Has anyone solved it?  BTW, I believe the arrow is pointing to Sideshow Bob

@phunkylilbit wrote:
My game The Simpsons: Tapped is frozen on both my iPhone and iPad, so I'm assuming its a problem in game. When I start the game it goes straight to the dog track. It has a spotlight on it and a yellow arrow pointing to it. I can't tap anything else so I tap it. It tells me to bet, so I do. I don't have enough money to bet but I can't choose anything else. When I choose bet it tells he I don't have enough cash and prompts me to buy more but it won't let me click on anything. The game screen pretty much freezes. I've tried restarting it. I deleted it and redownloaded the game. Please help! I haven't been able to play in days!

Message 5 of 6 (261 Views)

Only way to get the cash to bet is by collecting the Daily Bonus.

Springfield Downs http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/The-Springfield-Downs-Zoom/m-p/3937721#M88377

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 6 of 6 (256 Views)