Simpsons Tapped out for My sons account on android

by mrgibb1972

Original Post

Simpsons Tapped out for My sons account on android

★ Newbie

My son Stephen White has E-mailed you on several occasions about the Simpson Tapped out for his android account, every time he goes to login it says password incorrect. He has tried to get a link to reset his password but on each occasion he has not received an email letting him reset his password. My sons login name is

[edit: email address removed]

If someone could help me as he is quite upset at not being able to play his favourite game, many thanks Paul

Message 1 of 2 (83 Views)

Re: Simpsons Tapped out for My sons account on android

Hi, this forum is provided by EA but they very rarely visits and they do not help individuals here at all. The forum is designed as players helping/answering players and you need to contact EA directly. http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/
Have you tried to change the password on the web? Origin.com

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 2 (82 Views)