Re: Simpsons Tapped out Android. Notifications Help.

by souths1968

Original Post

Simpsons Tapped out Android. Notifications Help.

★★★★★ Newbie
Can someone please tell me how to turn off the notifications for this game. I can't seem to find an options menu to turn it off.
Message 1 of 20 (73,703 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That would be really nice to know. I really would like to play the game, but thos notifications are absolutely disturbing. The can only be turned of, with Android 4.1 an newer. Please, fix that.

Message 2 of 20 (73,090 Views)

★★★ Novice
Its in the App settings : Settings>>Apps>>Tapped out. Then just untick show notifications. Worked for me
Message 3 of 20 (73,038 Views)

★★★ Novice

@jarvis878 wrote:
Its in the App settings : Settings>>Apps>>Tapped out. Then just untick show notifications. Worked for me

Not everyone has the newest version of android though. For me, I have 2.3.6. I have one of those pre-paid phones. They should have put an option in game from the get go. I don't 'understand why they didn't. I was hoping that this update would fix that problem but I guess not. 

Message 4 of 20 (73,029 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi, yes it's extremely annoying. I have 4.0.3. I have had notifications come through at 2AM in the morning! I need to keep the phone on for security reasons. At this stage I think I will have to uninstall, or maybe force stop.

Message 5 of 20 (72,940 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did it remove the notifications all together? I'm looking only to turn off the sound. I still want to know when Homer is done chillin' in the pool.

Message 6 of 20 (72,842 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Message 7 of 20 (66,904 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hi I have android version 2.3.6

galaxy ace 2

and I'm sick of BETTER THEM THAN ME !!waking me up at night and throughout the day

PLEASE HELP ME TURN THIS OFF AS I WOULD LIKE TO BE ABLE TO CARRY ON PLAYINGING THIS GAME.... non of the previous suggests have worked on my phone

:catsad:

Message 8 of 20 (65,239 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Possible Simple Fix - Select Task Manager.

Select Exit on Tapped Out

So far it hasn't corrupted anything. Confusedmileylol:

I will update the other thread.

Message 9 of 20 (65,158 Views)
Highlighted

Message 10 of 20 (64,453 Views)