Re: Simpsons Tapped Out for PC or Mac

by wadebear

Original Post

Simpsons Tapped Out for PC or Mac

★★ Novice

I have been playing Simpsons Tapped Out on my phone since 2012 and have watched them release the app to other plate forms like Android, Apple and well still checking on the Kindle Fire issue, but what about a PC or MAC interface? Their is a huge market there and I would think EA would be all over that. I know there are Android emulators like Bluestacks, and others, which suck and are full of bugs, but I want a official EA interface. What will it take for EA to finally jump on board with this and give their customers what they want? 

Message 1 of 8 (13,212 Views)

Tapped out was intended to be a mobile game so I don't see it coming to mac or PC. This has been discussed for years on the TSTO forum. So Sadly I would I say it's never going to happen and would you want to tap with a mouse? 

Hero-EA Answers HQ
Senior Forum Moderator-EA Tapped Out Official Forum
I am a volunteer for EA and am not an employee
Message 2 of 8 (13,188 Views)

forgot to say playing the game with  emulators or Bluestacks is againt TOS. 

Hero-EA Answers HQ
Senior Forum Moderator-EA Tapped Out Official Forum
I am a volunteer for EA and am not an employee
Message 3 of 8 (13,187 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Wouldn't it have to change its name to clicked out? The whole running joke in the game is the human finger from the sky. 

I personally wouldn't want the game on PC or Mac.

Message 4 of 8 (13,150 Views)

★★ Novice

Ha! Well if you take that logic stand point 99 percent of the sports games EA produces were never intended for mobile OS on any platform. EA discovered after doing marketing research and reviewing customer feedback that if they release that same game on a mobile OS they could make more money. There are a TON of people that would play this game on their PC or MAC. Why do you think Microsoft and Apple both adapted their app stores to run on more than just their tables and phones. They see that people want to play their favorite games on larger screens. 

Message 5 of 8 (13,131 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I would love to see Tapped Out on my pc, been waiting for it since the game came out.

And yes, I hate emulators, they slow my system down like crazy.

Message 6 of 8 (13,106 Views)

Hero (Retired)

There are also dual boot operating systems you can install on your pc that are based on Android.  You install them, then you can choose to boot into Windows or Android (or Linux if you want a REAL operating system that's stable and practically virus free).

I haven't tried any of them so I can make any recommendations.

Message 7 of 8 (13,097 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I agree!

Playing on a LARGER SCREEN would be WONDERFUL!! 

PLEASE make it possible for us to CHOOSE what kind of platform / device we want to play on! 

For those of us who have bad eyesight it would make a HUGE DIFFERENCE! 

Message 8 of 8 (13,062 Views)