Simpsons Tapped Out for Kindle Fire 8' 6th Generation

by proteous22

Original Post

Simpsons Tapped Out for Kindle Fire 8' 6th Generation

★★ Novice

I have read many posts on playing Simpsons Tapped Out on the Kindle Fire before I purchased one last night. Amazons website even says it is compatible but in the end it was not. I keep reading that it works for some people and others it doesn't. I have been playing this game since 2012 on my phone and finally decided to buy a tablet for a larger screen. I have the Kindle Fire 8" 6th gen which was just release in the USA on 9/21/16 so it is their newest model. Amazon was no help other than sorry it must not be compatible. Anyone other there or even better EA know if this Kindle supports the app or do I need to return the Kindle.

Message 1 of 4 (307 Views)

Re: Simpsons Tapped Out for Kindle Fire 8' 6th Generation

★ Guide

Can you give more detail on what happened when you tried to install the game? ...or was it not even available in the store. 

Message 2 of 4 (303 Views)

★★ Novice

The Simpsons Tapped Out App is not available in the app store from this device version. If you click on the link found on another post from EA or search for the app on Amazon.com you can find it but once you try and download the app it shows that the Kindle Fire 8' 6th generation is not compatible with the game. The funny thing is my mom has two 3rd generation Kindle Fires and they run the game just fine.

Message 3 of 4 (269 Views)

★ Guide

I'm guessing you are under a time constraint, if I remember from another thread you were upgrading specifically for TSTO and are probably limited as to when you can return your new device? I would contact EA tech support and select the call back option. I'm not that familiar with The new Kindle. You may have to contact them more than once to get through the initial "desk" people. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Message 4 of 4 (262 Views)