Simpsons Tapped Out Valentine Crashes after "Tap To Continue"

by rabidrobert

Original Post

Can't get into Simpsons Tapped Out on my game if logged into my origin account.

★★★ Newbie
For the last 24+ hours I have not been able to play Simpsons Tapped Out. I try to open the game and after it says Tap to Continue it freezes and keeps playing a harp noise. If I log out of my origin account I can play the game though. I saw origin was down but that message was removed so assumed it was resolved if that was my issue.
Message 471 of 1,218 (651 Views)

Re: Can't get into Simpsons Tapped Out on my game if logged into my origin account.

★★★★ Guide

Okay, try to follow all steps mentioned here:

https://help.ea.com/article/my-ea-game-is-crashing-on-my-iphone-ipod-ipad-how-do-i-fix-this

If you are still having same issue then update app again, restart device and check again, if it is still same then contact support

Message 472 of 1,218 (620 Views)

Simpsons Tapped Out

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I have not been able to get into my My Simpsons game all day. I am missing getting money and updates. How can this been fixed? How can I be "reimbursed"?
Message 473 of 1,218 (495 Views)

Simpsons Tapped Out - can't logg in anymore

★★★ Newbie
Today suddenly a sound appeard and I couldn't do anything. I closed the App. and startend again but it did not open but the sound is still on. It is a kind of beeping. Please help me. My username is Stefbar.
Message 474 of 1,218 (570 Views)

Freezes on the loading screen

★★★ Newbie

HI, my simpsons freezes just after you tap to confirm the origin log in on the load up, ive tried my daughters and hers worked fine on the same device.  The donut spins a few times then just freezes.

Message 475 of 1,218 (580 Views)

Re: Simpsons Tapped Out Valentine Crashes after "Tap To Continue"

★ Novice
I guess it's some kind of relief that so many people are experiencing the same bug. I was afraid it was my iPad and not the game. EA has the worst customer support and the only reason this game still so popular is the Simpsons brand.

Message 476 of 1,218 (1,093 Views)

Simpsons Tapped Out on iPhone not working

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

My Simpsons game has stopped working, it starts normally and shows the 'welcome back' screen and then freezes shortly afterwards without the game proper starting.  I believe that it may have something to do with the bonus donuts level-up.  Any suggestions?

Message 477 of 1,218 (520 Views)

Loading Screen freezes

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Hi Guys,

I'm playing the german version, If I tap on the confirm screen, the game freezes after a few seconds and sounding like collecting something. The donut spins a few times then just freezes. I reinstalled the app but it doesn't fix the problem.

Thanks
Christopher
Message 478 of 1,218 (563 Views)

Re: Simpsons tapped out problem loading

★★★ Newbie

So we all have it its the wiggum house that triped mine up. are they fixing it?

Message 479 of 1,218 (678 Views)

Man, I hate the 'Man, I hate this screen' screen.

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

What is the deal? So I was on level 25, I had picked up some free donuts with the level 25 experience bonus gift, got the 5 free Valentine's day donuts, bought Hans Moleman, bought the escalators to nowhere, bought multiples of the valentine's day items and had 100's of unspent hearts just in case EA bring out something new to spend them on at the last minute like they did with the santa coins....and then the level 26 update came....all my characters were busy so I couldn't start a new quests that would eventually lead to the wiggum house becoming available. Not to worry, I can be patient. So I bought some swings and some hedge bunnies. That was a few days ago and I have not since been able to get past the 'Man, I hate this screen' screen. It says synchronising and then back to the 'Man, I hate this screen' screen. So they can spend time making a screen that admits there is a problem, but they can't fix the problem?

Are they just taking the piss?

Great way to thank long time, daily players!!!

c=3

Message 480 of 1,218 (545 Views)