Simpsons: Tapped Out Crashes after login

by tappedcrash

Original Post

Simpsons: Tapped Out Crashes after login

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

The only thing that really helps is keep bugging them through the official way by creating tickets with customer support and therein you can choose to contact them again and again, keep on mailing them so they dont forget about you is the only thing that seems to get their attention as they will forget you as there are probably a few thousand with the same problem, they just cant handle it. Also now my game seems stable with this update, other people are having more issues as if they just traded other people in for people that had issues. Feeding my previous theories, bad servers... so now my account is on a stable one, others are moved to the unstable ones. Which in turn saves EA money to buy new and better servers (this is the same case with other games and their infamous servers). Capitalism in full effect my fellow tappers. Do not spend any more cash on this game even if it seems stable for you, this can turn around easily and you will be f*cked for at least a month. So its up to you if you think this game is worth the cash, i think not, although its fun as long as its free and you can play the game, nothing more.

Message 1 of 109 (1,222 Views)

Re: Simpsons: Tapped Out Crashes after login

★★★★★ Apprentice

Oh wait... Well finally after about 20 days of not being able to log in i was able to do so after this update, but now that im back in my town and not even getting any compensation (while they claimed they would give me a huge ammount of 10 donuts) i experienced 3 crashes again within 10 minutes of play… so back to how crappy it was before the loading issue… NO F#*K THAT. Im done, goodbye game goodbye community, it was fun while it worked crash free a year ago.

Message 2 of 109 (1,177 Views)

★ Apprentice
Game crashes every time, i want to log in. Donut is spinning and then the game closes.
Message 3 of 109 (1,141 Views)

★★ Novice
I have received an email saying that my town has been restored but now when I try to load the game it says that the game cannot connect to the server! Just one problem after another! Need a fix!!
Message 4 of 109 (1,122 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
same her since christmas update is over :/ i cannot play anymore.. always crashes after successfull synchronisation.. Frown

iphone 4s/ ipad mini (7.0.4)

origin login, name is Lulian92
Message 5 of 109 (1,120 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
same her since christmas update is over :/ i cannot play anymore.. always crashes after successfull synchronisation..

iphone 4s/ ipad mini (7.0.4)

origin login, name is Lulian92
Message 6 of 109 (1,118 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Its been 3 days now and no help or solution, really disappointed that this problems hasn't been fixed yet, mine crashes almost straight away! 

Message 7 of 109 (1,118 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I am also having this problem.

My main platform is on a Kindle Fire. However, I've tried it on my iPhone 4, with the same problem. The donut spins, I hear a harp sound and it returns to my home screen (for both devices).

Has anyone been helped regarding this? What should we do?

Message 8 of 109 (1,070 Views)

★ Novice
Closes after sign in screen, tried deleting and restoring, turning off iPad etc etc. beginning to feel no object EA cares.
Message 9 of 109 (1,049 Views)

★★ Novice
I Sent a Bug Report to EA via EA help and it was escaleted to The Senior support Team. Waiting for The result. I would suggest that you do The Same.
Message 10 of 109 (1,045 Views)