Simpsons: Springfield coming to Windows Phone?

by mb4umi

Original Post

Re: Simpsons: Springfield coming to Windows Phone?

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for your interest guys. I'll make sure to pass your feedback to the team. 

Message 11 of 18 (651 Views)

Simpsons: Springfield

★★★★★ Newbie
Hello her vote a long time ago bought myself windows 8, do you play Simpsons: Springfield on windows phone

Message 12 of 18 (587 Views)

Re: Simpsons: Springfield coming to Windows Phone?

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello her vote a long time ago bought myself windows 8, do you play Simpsons: Springfield on windows phone

Message 13 of 18 (586 Views)

The Simpsons Tapped Out for Windows Phone 8 and Windows 8

★★★★★ Newbie

Message 14 of 18 (592 Views)

Re: The Simpsons Tapped Out for Windows Phone 8 and Windows 8

Right now, I believe, TSTO is only available on Androis and Apple

If Im not mistaken, there were things Windows and EA couldnt agree on for the release on the Windows platform or there was a clause from Apple/Google that hindered the release on a new platform.

Whatever the issue was/is the result is that the game is not available on Windows

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 15 of 18 (579 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
What a chance that this game will appear on the Windows platform?
Message 16 of 18 (566 Views)

My personal guess: none

But ask EA

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players.

We are not EA nor empolyees of EA nor Support.
In this case there is little other players can do for you.
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 17 of 18 (535 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Here's the devil, and so I wanted to play on my phone, in my favorite toy, so offensively.
Message 18 of 18 (525 Views)