Simpson's game update

by alangeezy81

Original Post

Simpson's game update

★★★ Newbie
I am upset the Simpson's game did an update and i was working hard on Building them up i want my money and donuts back..very upset
Message 1 of 7 (641 Views)

Simpson's game

★★★ Newbie
I believe that the quests that have been being worked on should still be there the tree one with lisa and the money one with burns those were not cheap i work hard to earn that money on top of building this and buying land
Message 2 of 7 (642 Views)

Re: Simpson's game

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

The Money Mountain and Redwood Tree quests have been disabled during this event. I do think that EA should have disabled the task lists for the characters involved as well.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 3 of 7 (630 Views)

Re: Simpson's game update

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I also have an issue where I can't quick link to a player by clicking on the top left anymore. Also, lost the characters I had opened up in Springfield Heights. However, I'm in the same boat about the Redwood and Money Mountain. Frustrating.

Message 4 of 7 (573 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@DrHol1day   There have been many players who have the same problem as you describe, you may like to read this thread on the EA forum:

https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/112340/recent-issues/p1

EA contact details can be found at the end of that thread.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 5 of 7 (530 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks. That definitely looks like the same issue. 

Message 6 of 7 (480 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Um, are you sure you haven't just closed your Task Book?  That's the icon in the lower left corner of the screen.  If you close it the Character Finder (upper left corner) also disappears.

Of course the others are right about the World's Tallest Redwood and Money Mountain.  They've been disabled for the duration of this event for some reason.

Message 7 of 7 (404 Views)