Sideshow You Daily Challenge doesn't get recorded.

by ngrout

Original Post

Re: Sideshow You Daily Challenge doesn't get recorded.

★ Novice

same here it showed 1/2 for a bit, but when i logged back in a bit later back to 0/0

Message 11 of 36 (849 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I finally got in touch with Customer Support.  You have to select 'Technical support' instead of Bug report when you're asked to choose your issue.

Meanwhile...  You can skip  challenges.  If there's a little x in a circle in the upper right corner of the challenge box you can tap it and skip to a different task.

You don't have to do the tasks in order.  You can have as many as 3 pending tasks (we think.  It could be more).

You don't have to finish the task within 24 hours (still checking that one in my test game).

Meanwhile...  I didn't know you could access the Challenge menu from Krustyland.  Has anyone tried tapping the Do it button in the Challenge menu while you're IN Krustyland?

Message 12 of 36 (1,531 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ok but the other issue is that for some missions the donuts that you get are removed from your inventory after a couple of hours. The missions are currently a waste of time and a source of frustration. I hope they will fix this soon because the missions were a great idea.

Message 13 of 36 (845 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Proboutch wrote:

Ok but the other issue is that for some missions the donuts that you get are removed from your inventory after a couple of hours. The missions are currently a waste of time and a source of frustration. I hope they will fix this soon because the missions were a great idea.

Details please.  Which tasks?

I haven't lost any of the donuts I've won... So far.

Message 14 of 36 (829 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have this same issue, I have completed the task five times and one registered! I tried accessing the menu in Krustyland, that's how I got my one complete registered but the next time that didn't work either.

Message 15 of 36 (815 Views)

★ Novice

I have tried it from Krustyland on my second go round..Same results. And I am unable to contact EA in anyway...waited 35 minutes for live chat (5 minutes wait time it said) and the email us option never appears 

Message 16 of 36 (796 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same problem with the Sideshow You challenge, which had a reward of 3 donuts for me.  The problem with dismissing the task was that the reward also changes, so instead of 3 donuts, I got $1000 game dollars (not at all comparable).  EA. should fix the bug and award the donuts.  Giving a workaround as you did doesn't solve the problem.

Message 17 of 36 (778 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@harrih1010 wrote:

Giving a workaround as you did doesn't solve the problem.

True, but given that I don't work for EA and have no access to any resources that you don't have - it's the best suggestion I can give.

Message 18 of 36 (753 Views)

★★★ Novice

I had this happen when I got this task this morning. Because I've heard about so many people having the same issue, I contacted EA straight away. I was sent back and forth to 3 different people. I was asked to check if the app was up to date and that my ipad software was up to date. Then I was asked to uninstall and reinstall the game again. Because there was over 800MB with updates and it was taking a while, and the person I was chatting to was convinced that would solve the issue, my case was closed as solved. Now that all the updates are done, and I've waited for another chance to play, I'm back to square one. It's still not registering and I'm not willing to loose the 6 donut payout this task gives, so I'll try to contact EA again.

Message 19 of 36 (732 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've just finished another chat with EA and the only option they offered was to store Sideshow You and put it back again. Other than that to just report it here.

Message 20 of 36 (728 Views)