Sideshow You Daily Challenge doesn't get recorded.

by ngrout

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sideshow You Daily Challenge doesn't get recorded.

★★★ Newbie
I go to Krustyland, I play Sideshow You. The counter still says 0/2. I've done it twice.
Message 1 of 36 (2,381 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sideshow You Daily Challenge doesn't get recorded.

Hero (Retired)

I finally got in touch with Customer Support.  You have to select 'Technical support' instead of Bug report when you're asked to choose your issue.

Meanwhile...  You can skip  challenges.  If there's a little x in a circle in the upper right corner of the challenge box you can tap it and skip to a different task.

You don't have to do the tasks in order.  You can have as many as 3 pending tasks (we think.  It could be more).

You don't have to finish the task within 24 hours (still checking that one in my test game).

Meanwhile...  I didn't know you could access the Challenge menu from Krustyland.  Has anyone tried tapping the Do it button in the Challenge menu while you're IN Krustyland?

View in thread

Message 12 of 36 (1,458 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Same here.  I even hit the "Go to " button from the Donut Shop the second time.

Message 2 of 36 (2,350 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Mine is doing the same
Message 3 of 36 (2,343 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Mine is doing the same
Message 4 of 36 (2,343 Views)

★ Novice

Similar issue here the first time I played Sideshow You it stayed at 0/2, however, the second time I played Sideshow you it showed 1/2 but an hour or so after returning was back at 0/2.

Message 5 of 36 (2,326 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue but I also lost the 4 donuts that I got from the previous mission that I did yesterday. I hope they will fix the bug and give me back my donuts.

ProBoutch

Message 6 of 36 (2,314 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Me too. Completed the challenge in Krustyland yesterday and the counter read 1/2. Returned to my Springfield and the counter says 0/2 completed for this task. Returned to Krustyland this morning and played the game - same thing when in Krustyland says 1/2 tasks complete but as soon as game returns me to Springfield the counter resets to 0/2.
Message 7 of 36 (2,298 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Has anyone else tried to report this to Customer Service?  I tried but the Choose your Method of Contact page just redirects me back here.

Message 8 of 36 (2,279 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am going to go ahead and spend 2 donuts to play the game twice in a row to get 6 donuts. Maybe it's what they want is to do. I've tried the reporting the glitch and I am also just directed to this page :-(
Message 9 of 36 (2,267 Views)

★ Novice

I am having the very same problem.  I completed the task twice, but counter stays at 0/2 and does not give my reward.  

Message 10 of 36 (2,252 Views)