Sideshow Bob - Flaw and Order

by Tarwen

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sideshow Bob - Flaw and Order

★★ Novice
The quest isn't triggering for me. I had the first quest of finding him and that's it. I catch him in Other Springfield almost every day and have tried everything, including getting down to only 3 quests in my queue and reinstalling. I'm over level 90 and have never seen this Flaw and Order quest.
Message 1 of 14 (22,676 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sideshow Bob - Flaw and Order

Hero (Retired)

I see this problem pop up in the forums over and over.  You may have to contact a customer support representative to get this fixed. There are no customer support reps in this forum. 

Click or tap the following link to contact Customer Support. When setting up the case select "Technical support" as your Topic and select your Platform, then scroll down to the bottom of the page and hit Contact Us..

View in thread

Message 2 of 14 (27,283 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

I see this problem pop up in the forums over and over.  You may have to contact a customer support representative to get this fixed. There are no customer support reps in this forum. 

Click or tap the following link to contact Customer Support. When setting up the case select "Technical support" as your Topic and select your Platform, then scroll down to the bottom of the page and hit Contact Us..

Message 2 of 14 (27,284 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Good news! I've now completed part 2 and now waiting for part 3 to decide to trigger, hopefully it's soon!

I got part 2 triggered eventually after taking your advice, and received this email a couple of days later, thought you'd like the information Standard smile thanks for the help! Email below:

\/ \/ \/

The flaw and order quests requires the NPC "Sideshow Bob" to randomly spawn in your town. You must then capture bob by tapping him, once for part 1, three times for part 2, and 5 times for part 5. After completing part 5, you will unlock the permanent version of the character "Bob Terwilliger."

Part 2 and part 3 of the quest will not trigger unless Sideshow Bob spawns and is captured, which triggers a dialogue that starts the quests. The dialogue is with Bart on part 2, and Lisa on part 3.

If you see a message saying bob is loose in your town, capture him. After capturing him, a "!" will appear over Bart's head, and tapping Bart will trigger the quest.

Message 3 of 14 (22,553 Views)

★★ Novice
Yes, you've already posted that and I've already accepted that as an answer, I asked a different question underneath.
Message 4 of 14 (22,544 Views)

★★ Novice

@Tarwen do you have him yet? 

i have been contacting EA but have not gotten any help as good as you have.

Message 5 of 14 (22,525 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Wait what

Message 6 of 14 (17,232 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've emailed them a couple of times with no results. I emailed them again recently and  they asked me to log out and then emailed me saying they'd  just put Sideshow Bob in my inventory and he's in there. Pestering works! 

Message 7 of 14 (15,050 Views)

★★ Novice

I made a case to ea com about not having sideshow Bob then within 72 hours a customer service worker sent me a message saying that I have to log out while they insert him into my account then they had me log back on and he was in my storage

Message 8 of 14 (11,219 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What did you say to them to convince to give it to you

Message 9 of 14 (9,521 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@rawli007 What did you say
Message 10 of 14 (9,491 Views)