Says my game didn't save on other device

by rhondams

Original Post

Re: Game not working at all

★ Novice
The only problem here though is that I've lost the items I Paid for! I've also lost the items/buildings from past promotions (bowlerama, whacking day, valentines) and most of what I paid for in donuts (Springfeild sign, frinks, duff brewery, krusty studio). I also wasn't playing his on any other device. I just want my stuff back.
Message 71 of 189 (1,653 Views)

Re: Says my game didn't save on other device

★★★ Newbie

I want my city back Frown(

Message 72 of 189 (1,556 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Nooooo. Level 1 again

Message 73 of 189 (1,553 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Did not work! Still saying that I am at a level 16 when I was originally at level 30 something. This game is really making me mad! My son and I enjoyed playing this together and now its taken all my progress away! I still have my doughnuts and all my friends that I added, but none of my buildings or characters that I got after level 16. How do I get my levels, buildings and characters back?

Message 74 of 189 (1,516 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi everyone,

I have the same problem, and I accept 'Play now' and 'continue' but the game crash at this step. This problem become after the last update (after the event Halloween 2013)

Thanks for your help.

Maguy

Message 75 of 189 (1,507 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I did exactly that and the result:  Lost everything and had to start over from the VERY beginning.

Message 76 of 189 (1,463 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This happened to me as well. Everything I paid for is gone; what good is origin if it can't roll back our accounts to the day before EA lost our data? I was sleeping when my city was wiped, I had nothing to do with it.

Message 77 of 189 (1,446 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I followed these directions and was left on level one. Previously, I was on level 37. This is NOT a good solution. It just makes me glad that I did not spend any of my actual cash on this game. What I am seeing, based on the help forum posts, is that EA is aware of this issue and just doesn't HAVE  a real solution and doesn't really plan on coming up with one. I am posting a year and then some after the original post and the problem is STILL happening? Seriously? I would think they could do better.

Disappointed. 

Message 78 of 189 (1,385 Views)

Re: Says my game didn't save on other device

★★★★★ Newbie
There's a city I dont remember being mine linked with my origin account, the last thing I did was link my city. So, while this issue is not solved, I started another one yesterday and... Tada! Today I have one totally different from yesterday.

Anyone else?
Message 79 of 189 (1,366 Views)

★★ Novice

Ive tried this and it still doesn't work.  Ive e-mailed EA games  a couple times and it seems they dont give a damn.

Message 80 of 189 (1,367 Views)