by rhondams

Original Post

Re: Game not working at all

★★★ Newbie
Exactly heats happening to me and I've spent around the same amout. If money
Message 101 of 189 (683 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I lost building it says I have to buy them again can I get them back or do I buy them back
Message 102 of 189 (677 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@rpgfreak63881 What buildings did you lose and what level were you on in the game? If your fairly far along in the game, I would contact ea to see if they can find out what went wrong and restore your Springfield. Use this link: https://help.ea.com/

Type in your problem. Then when the option comes up, click on "Need more help." An option to email ea will come up.
Message 103 of 189 (674 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have tried the continue but I am back at level 7. I was on level 21. I also think I tapped a button by mistake on this level so every time I try to get in it assumes I was last at level 7. My level 20 has disappeared. HELP !
Message 104 of 189 (634 Views)

Re: Wont let me into the game?

★★ Novice

Like he said...the whole 'Help' system seems extremely mediocre, at best, am surprised in a way, their service is so poor...

Though wholly indicative of corporate America which doesn't give two cents for its beleagured 'customers'.

Message 105 of 189 (619 Views)

Re: Says my game didn't save on other device

★★★ Newbie
I am having the same problem...when i click on continue on either device the app simoly crashes. I have tried deleting and redownloading the app several times and it still persists. I have spent a decent sum of money on this game and will be extremely dissappointed if this is not resolved. Any suggestions?
Message 106 of 189 (519 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yea mine does the same now click the continue to play, then it just crashes. Tried uninstalling and everything. It was after the newest update, I didn't update cause I figured I could get more eggs. Did not work out in my favor . I'm level 40 I don't wanna lose this game
Message 107 of 189 (498 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i'm lost and i just really wanna play again.. 

it keeps crashing as soon as i log in to my origin to play. Confusedmileymad:

i can't even access anything. reinstalled multiple times. restarted iPhone multiple times. 

everythings up to date and still nothing. plus the twitter support was useless too.. 

any ideas on how to fix this? 

Message 108 of 189 (468 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Having the exact same issue. I've uninstalled, reinstalled, shut down both devices, reinstalled on both devices...nothing works. Anyone have a fix??
Message 109 of 189 (403 Views)

@CubsGirl10 wrote:
Having the exact same issue. I've uninstalled, reinstalled, shut down both devices, reinstalled on both devices...nothing works. Anyone have a fix??

@CubsGirl10 when you get that message, click on play now. Then you will get another message saying some progress may be lost, click on contuine. I personally have not lost anything while doing this. It is a common error message with many players!

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 110 of 189 (398 Views)