Re: Game not working at all

by superfan2525

Original Post

Re: Says my game didn't save on other device

★★★★ Novice

I had to change my facebook password, when I loaded up after the change it gave me game didnt save on other device(this is the only device i have used it on). I had it linked to my origins since the begining about level 10 now. I have tried everthing from uninstalling, cache clear, loggin in and out, and even after reloggin in my origins it still gives me the same device didnt save. I dont know what to do it just wants me to start over and I really dont want to. Whats the point of syncing if it doesnt save.

Message 121 of 189 (536 Views)

★★★★ Novice

fixed it self.....Thats how we fix things in Russia!

Message 122 of 189 (531 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Logging out and back in then clicking continue doesn't help. It still quits when I log in. Any other suggestions?
Message 123 of 189 (520 Views)

Uninstall the app, restart your device, reinstall the app. Sign in. If that does not fix it, contact EA help center.

Go to http://help.ea.com/
Click on help with a game
Click on the Simpson's Tapped Out logo
Scroll to the bottom of the page, click on contact us
Select your appropriate platform
Click next on bottom right
Select a topic
Tell us a little more: Simpson's Tapped Out
Click next

You will then have the option for Answer HQ, Live Chat or Email

If you see live chat and want to wait, click it.

If you want to send an email, click that one.

Good luck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If an answer has help you, please click accept solution as it may help others with the same issue.
Give xp to those who help. Not required but greatly appreciated!

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 124 of 189 (517 Views)

★★★ Newbie

After I tap to play I get the the screen about my other device, warning me that the progress will not be saved, and the next screen as you described and I click continue, the game appears to be starting but actually closes and goes to the game icon , it will not open, on my device or 2 other ipads that I tried to open it with.

Message 125 of 189 (494 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@jkersey1268 wrote:

After I tap to play I get the the screen about my other device, warning me that the progress will not be saved, and the next screen as you described and I click continue, the game appears to be starting but actually closes and goes to the game icon , it will not open, on my device or 2 other ipads that I tried to open it with.

Then it sounds like an issue with your Springfield. Follow @BurghBaby 's advise in the post above yours to contact a game advisor @jkersey1268 .

Message 126 of 189 (488 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Please! ,, (edited for name calling) or trearing everyone else likethey are stupid,  pease answer, how get a meham # when we keep telling you the game will not open . DA

Message 127 of 189 (476 Views)

[ Edited ]

@jkersey1268 please do not name call on this forum. We are JUST players just like you. We do NOT work for EA in anyway! We just try to help other players that are seeing issues. With your issue, YOU will need to contact a game advisor! We here on this forum cannot help you as we cannot look into your account to see what the issue is!

Go to http://help.ea.com/
Click on help with a game
Click on the Simpson's Tapped Out logo
Scroll to the bottom of the page, click on contact us
Select your appropriate platform
Click next on bottom right
Select a topic
Tell us a little more: Simpson's Tapped Out
Click next

You will then have the option for Answer HQ, Live Chat or Email

If you see live chat and want to wait, click it.

If you want to send an email, click that one.

Good luck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If an answer has help you, please click accept solution as it may help others with the same issue.
Give xp to those who help. Not required but greatly appreciated!

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 128 of 189 (471 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi! I played the game a lot without an account in origin but playing with my friends on fb, when I try to log in with my origin account then the game starts from the beginning, I mean only the Simpsons house is there... I want to log in with my origin account and continue to play ...
Message 129 of 189 (448 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I still cannot get the game to work no matter what i try. i cannot get the game to log on to the origin. everytime i try it gives me the retry to connect, but it never does. i can use the internet on any other games or surf if i want,its only your game that will not let me connect. as i have stated before,i can play anonnymously anytime i want on my old i pad. i can play annonymously on my new i pad mini,but it starts me out at the beginning and not at level 43. i have restarted many times,i have uninstalled and reinstalled many times and nothing.please let me know what i can do to get my new i pads mini to start on the level 43 and not the begining,all i have gotten so far is grade school remedies and warnings that you say to go ahead and play but it wont let me! getting kinda tired of the e-mail game. i need it fixed.

thank you

jeff bates

Message 130 of 189 (428 Views)