Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Santa coins

by samula22

Original Post

Santa coins

★★★★ Novice

With the new update we earn Santa coins. We are supposed to be able to use the to decorate houses... I can't figure out how to use them to decorate houses?? How do I use them??

Message 1 of 7 (6,484 Views)

Re: Santa coins

★★★ Guide

You have to the tasks for Homer, Lisa and Ned first.  Once completed, you'll be able to buy the first house and so on...

Message 2 of 7 (6,434 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I completed the requests for Homer, Lisa, and Ned.  Christmas pt 2 is still locked and cannot decorate the houses.Confusedmileysad:

Message 3 of 7 (6,317 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
Each house to decorate costs 50 Santa coins. Every house that is dcorated will give you X amount of Santa coins per day. And when visiting other Springfields if you tap on a decorated house (that is available) you will get 1 Santa coin. Decorate part 2 is Ned's house. When you have enough coins. Homer/Lisa will prompt you with decoration quest, and after Ned will. After that the quest will remain active increasing a house each time (to be decorated). Don't forget it costs 50 coins!
Message 4 of 7 (6,070 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Newbie
Everybody… if you already havea bunch of one kind of house (blue, orange etc.) buy that house's Xmas decorations ASAP. A decorated building drops 5 more Santa Coins every 24 hours. So, for example, I liked coming back to the game every 8 hours, so I built a butt-load of blue houses. After decorating the Simpsons and Flanders homes I did the blue house. So, now, every 24 hrs. my blue houses spit out over 300 Santa Coins.
Message 5 of 7 (6,047 Views)

★★★★ Novice

That is wrong... just because you have many of the same houses does not mean you get more coins. For every kind of house you get 5 coins every 24 hours. so 10 brown houses still = 5 coins same with just 1 brown house.

Message 6 of 7 (5,803 Views)

★★★★ Novice

You should be able to buy decorations soon. I had the same question when I first started playing the update after doing all the tasks asked I was able to decorate my houses.

Message 7 of 7 (5,802 Views)

Need help?

We’re happy to help with your account, troubleshooting, and gameplay questions.

Contact us on EA Help

Check out the new EA Help!

We want to make finding the help you need better, faster, and easier.

So, we’ve had some work done at help.ea.com