Santa coins

by samula22

Original Post

Santa coins

★ Novice

With the new update we earn Santa coins. We are supposed to be able to use the to decorate houses... I can't figure out how to use them to decorate houses?? How do I use them??

Message 1 of 7 (6,752 Views)

Re: Santa coins

★★★★ Guide

You have to the tasks for Homer, Lisa and Ned first.  Once completed, you'll be able to buy the first house and so on...

Message 2 of 7 (6,702 Views)

★★ Novice

I completed the requests for Homer, Lisa, and Ned.  Christmas pt 2 is still locked and cannot decorate the houses.Confusedmileysad:

Message 3 of 7 (6,585 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Each house to decorate costs 50 Santa coins. Every house that is dcorated will give you X amount of Santa coins per day. And when visiting other Springfields if you tap on a decorated house (that is available) you will get 1 Santa coin. Decorate part 2 is Ned's house. When you have enough coins. Homer/Lisa will prompt you with decoration quest, and after Ned will. After that the quest will remain active increasing a house each time (to be decorated). Don't forget it costs 50 coins!
Message 4 of 7 (6,338 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Everybody… if you already havea bunch of one kind of house (blue, orange etc.) buy that house's Xmas decorations ASAP. A decorated building drops 5 more Santa Coins every 24 hours. So, for example, I liked coming back to the game every 8 hours, so I built a butt-load of blue houses. After decorating the Simpsons and Flanders homes I did the blue house. So, now, every 24 hrs. my blue houses spit out over 300 Santa Coins.
Message 5 of 7 (6,315 Views)

★★ Apprentice

That is wrong... just because you have many of the same houses does not mean you get more coins. For every kind of house you get 5 coins every 24 hours. so 10 brown houses still = 5 coins same with just 1 brown house.

Message 6 of 7 (6,071 Views)

★★ Apprentice

You should be able to buy decorations soon. I had the same question when I first started playing the update after doing all the tasks asked I was able to decorate my houses.

Message 7 of 7 (6,070 Views)