SH reset and no Wild West jobs

by mattk75

Original Post

Re : SH reset and no Wild West jobs

★★★ Newbie

I'm in the exact same situation, except on top of the issues above, Homer is also stuck in the Plaza! Also, I am not able to add any of the items to the Real Estate values (such as coffee, furniture etc), as the storage for each of these now reads 0/0. The only way I have of increasing my Real Estate value is to use Cookie's $1000 task.

Message 41 of 83 (486 Views)

★★ Novice

still waiting EA.......

Message 42 of 83 (460 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm starting to think EA Support is non existent and its nothing but bot responses, no one has managed to help me and live chat took hours to load only for them to say a "A patch will be available soon, Please be patient." How soon is soon!!! After a bit of searching through different threads EA Supports has not been very helpful to customers who are having issues because of screw ups at EA's end.

Message 43 of 83 (448 Views)

★ Novice

On my ipad and iphone i waited for the download to run fully before playing.

I am in the UK

I was logged in to EA.

I was not promted to download again.

I donloaded over WiFi.

Message 44 of 83 (409 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am in exactly same position, automatic ran tasks without requiring new update. Springfield heights has reset, so has progress made in act 2 cowboy task, i can currently do the snake task at the the town plaza but apu is stuck selling overpiced supplies. I had merrymakers and snakes roaming my town at one point but no bandits. I have reinstalled but issues still remains.

Message 45 of 83 (400 Views)

★★ Novice

After a week of this problem I finally had someone competent enough to fix to my problem by rolling my Springfield, they are saying its not actually the updates that's the problem but a connection issue to the cloud where your saves are being held and that some are corrupted. I had my Springfield rolled back to before the corruption and my game now runs fine while playing through the wild west update. The game saves day to day so give them an exact date to roll back to before you had the problem and you should be fine. This is after two other people said they could not find my save.

Message 46 of 83 (392 Views)

Re: SH reset and no Wild West jobs

★★★ Newbie

Most of my update is working fine except for the Big Bad Bandit,  He never appears.

Message 47 of 83 (383 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Frankly, I am disappointed either by the reaction of EA. I wouldn't have my game rolled back merely because I have some progress and even purchased some staff. As I have got a message of The Support last time correct this is even not necessary to lose your progress. But they insist to wait for a patch. What is clear, EA doesn't have a rapid recovery team and they cannot technically crack such troubles down immediately. I have the same question about the timing. How many months we must wait for a solution?! We already lost a Wild West mission. This is unacceptable.

Message 48 of 83 (365 Views)

Re: SH reset and no Wild West jobs

★★★ Newbie

I went to log in, homer is stuck falling out of the west building, I can do nothing to get him to advance, my nights is 0 I was over 1,250,000,000 I can't do anything in the game relative to the curant story, town plaza is 1 and everything is locked, tho I have the skin for snake, I can not get supplies, no bandits, I'm upset, I paid over $150 on donuts I want my money back

Message 49 of 83 (357 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

There has been many updates that is self did over wifi, I'm in Illinois, Homer is stuck falling out of the west building and noting I can do to clear it, my heights was. 1,250,000,000 or higher I have all the heights prizes, I have the snake skin, but no bandits and this is a mess, I have paid over $150 in donuts I want a refund!

Message 50 of 83 (353 Views)