SH reset and no Wild West jobs

by mattk75

Original Post

Re : SH reset and no Wild West jobs

★★★ Novice

Frankly I associate this crash with an appearance of Gil either, but his mission will be completed in about three days. Regretfully it seems to me that the solution will be earliest by May, 3-4th.

Message 31 of 83 (557 Views)

Re: SH reset and no Wild West jobs

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem as the OP, also deleted cache and reinstalled 2 times. I was logged in while the old quests were added and cant do anything right now. Can we please get a clear answer on what to do now? Do we have to contact someone to roll back or should we wait for a patch or what are we supposed to do?

Message 32 of 83 (543 Views)

★★ Novice

I am having the exact same problem and no one from EA Support has managed to help me, what has been said by mattk75 I have experience 100% exactly,

Message 33 of 83 (519 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have to say, since speaking to ea sports on chat on Wednesday and having my game rolled back to just before the first Wild West update I have had no further issues, all Springfield heights progress has been restored and I am working through the Wild West tasks without issue. 

Message 34 of 83 (506 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having these same issues & it has made the game unplayable. 

Message 35 of 83 (498 Views)

western event over and should not be

★★★ Newbie

Logged in today and there as of lastnight, was still just under two days left of act one. Logged iin this morning and act one is all of a sudden over.....plus I have all of these old events startiing.....valentines day, halloween, easter......please help!

Message 36 of 83 (487 Views)

Re: western event over and should not be

★★★ Newbie

Same problems here

Message 37 of 83 (443 Views)

★★ Novice

1.  Was not prompted to update.  In the last day of  Wild West Act 1 and waiting for Act two (which I have not seen any of yet)

2.  Was logged when the Santa and other events began occuring (maybe an update occurred when I was not looking)

3.  Strictly Wifi

4.  Northern California (Sonoma County) --  carrier: AT&T (UVERSE)

Message 38 of 83 (422 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here. Stuck with no bandits spawning, Homer stuck in the event, loads of old random quests started, heights set back to 0 

• Were you prompted to download the update again, even after installing it the first time?

No don't think so there might have been but I left my phone to load

• Were you logged in or out of the game when the update installed?

Logged in 

• Did you download the update over Wifi or over 3g/4g ? 

Wifi

• What's your region/location and carrier? 

UK/Three(BT for internet)

Message 39 of 83 (396 Views)

★★★ Novice

So now we're a week further on & despite being told on chat there would be a patch to fix this, we're no further on? I've had 2 updates to the game since the problems, I've lost practically all my Act 1 progress, and now Act 2 has started and I can't do anything with it.

What gives, EA? Is it a case of "suck it up" ? Any sort of communication/update would be appreciated....

Message 40 of 83 (363 Views)