SH reset and no Wild West jobs

by mattk75

Original Post

Re : SH reset and no Wild West jobs

Community Manager (retired)

@Jolyon25 to contact support fill out this form and select Technical support / Game performance in the drop down menu.

Message 21 of 83 (576 Views)

★★★ Novice

Have just got off chat from ea, they rolled the game back to the moment the first update downloaded and all is now working fine.

Message 22 of 83 (568 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you so much for your help. I found a phone number for EA and they rolled back the game to a few days ago but the problem is mot solved so will have to phone again tomorrow. 

Message 23 of 83 (555 Views)

★★★★ Novice

What problem do you still have?

Message 24 of 83 (544 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I ran the update from the Apple Store and the saw the usual update messages when I started the game...

i was was logged in to the game...

Download was over home wifi as usual....

i am am in central Florida, my carrier is Brighthouse/Roadrunner...

in in addition to no Wild West jobs! I lost all my accumulates counts and jobs at Springfield Heights..  All retort being full with target counts set to 0 but with 4 units in the bank...

Message 25 of 83 (522 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

If you still have a problem, please contact support directly by filling out this form and choose Technical support / Game performance.

Hope that helps.

Message 26 of 83 (495 Views)

★★★ Novice

Well! Actually The Support informed me that they expect a 'patch' to solve this issue down, but we are losing the time and The Wild West mission. How long we will be waiting for a solution?!

Message 27 of 83 (489 Views)

★★★ Novice

I was not prompted to do anything following an automatic update on opening my game. I was not logged out when this occurred. I am in the UK. And I play form an iPad. This happened after an appearance from Gil with special vents that sped through my game just before it crashed after re entering the game all my progress was lost in SH and Wild West theme is no longer accessible..characters are stuck in a tasks since 21:04:2016 and I cannot do any tasks in SH I am now beyond frustration with this issue having contacted ea many times with no resolve.....

Message 28 of 83 (461 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have all the same issues....

I was not prompted to download the update again 

I was logged into my EA account when this happened

The update automatically occurred over wifi

I am In the UK using Apple iPad 

Message 29 of 83 (459 Views)

★★ Novice

Same as before with all progress lost in SH and the Wild West update frozen. There is supposed to be a patch but no sign of it yet and no news from EA. 

Message 30 of 83 (437 Views)