Robot parts earned from tapping neighbors do not show up in my total.

by Paisley_Rayne

Original Post

Robot parts earned from tapping neighbors do not show up in my total.

★★★ Newbie

Robot parts earned when I tap my neighbors do not show up in my total when I go back to my own Springfield.  I had 1444 when I went to hit my neighbors and the same amount when I came back.  Any ideas on how to get this fixed?

Message 1 of 3 (200 Views)

Re: Robot parts earned from tapping neighbors do not show up in my total.

Hero (Retired)

It's dark matter and not robot parts that I earn when I visit my neighbours and tap robots in their towns. Is there any chance you've confused the two? 

You also stop getting dark matter after visiting so many neighbours so bear that in mind as well.

Message 2 of 3 (185 Views)

Re: Robot parts earned from tapping neighbors do not show up in my total.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

EDIT: Apparently the fact that I was showing robot parts was the anomaly. You don't get robot parts.  For some reason mine was showing them and then just stopped.  So...I thought I was being cheated.  Instead I was being lied to.  Awesome.  Now I feel like a total idiot...not the first time.  I'll get over it.  

No. Definitely no confusion, although my husband says he is not getting robot parts at all.  You are supposed to earn robot parts and dark for the first, I think it's 10 neighbors you click and then you earn dark matter only for another 10 or so.  I contacted EA and they are looking into it.

Message 3 of 3 (174 Views)