Accepted Solution

Reset Springfield ?

★★★★★ Newbie

How can I reset/delete my town ?

Thanks

Message 1 of 7 (1,866 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Reset Springfield ?

Every device has a default Anonymous town.

You are not forced to play this Anonymous game.

You can connect the Anonymous game to EA/Origin.

If you already have an account DO NOT use the same email for your second, third, fourth etc account.

A new email for each account or things can get messed up and confused.

Once your Anonymous town have been connected, there will be a new default Anonymous town created on your device.

The Anonymous towns are tied to the specific device and can not be transferred.

Meaning a delete/reinstall of the game will get your Anonymous town lost.

If you have several accounts onn the same device and switch between them,

you will likely see a message telling you your other device didnt save (though you only have one device)

First time you get that message – it is scary.
Just hit Play Now and Continue.
Any loss of progress, if any, is just from your last session so you might have to reset tasks and start a build over. Nothing further back and in my experience, this only happens if the game was autoshutdown or if you were Barted.
This happens everytime I switch accounts, so it is normal

Nuking your town is a great tool but it will take forever to put it all back.

If you have 5000 items, it is not hard to see it will take time to put it all back

Have a clear plan about the new design before hitting that button.

Try it out on Krustyland first to see how it works, Springfield will not be effected if you nuke KL and vice versa.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (1,962 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)
If you are looking to start over from level 1 (the tutorial), you will need to start over with a new game, log out, force close and open the game as an anonymous user.

If you don't want to loose everything, go into the edit menu (4 arrow icon), tap the nuke and then confirm. This will place almost everything into your inventory. This is super helpful if you just want to clean up or redesign your town.
Message 2 of 7 (1,860 Views)

Every device has a default Anonymous town.

You are not forced to play this Anonymous game.

You can connect the Anonymous game to EA/Origin.

If you already have an account DO NOT use the same email for your second, third, fourth etc account.

A new email for each account or things can get messed up and confused.

Once your Anonymous town have been connected, there will be a new default Anonymous town created on your device.

The Anonymous towns are tied to the specific device and can not be transferred.

Meaning a delete/reinstall of the game will get your Anonymous town lost.

If you have several accounts onn the same device and switch between them,

you will likely see a message telling you your other device didnt save (though you only have one device)

First time you get that message – it is scary.
Just hit Play Now and Continue.
Any loss of progress, if any, is just from your last session so you might have to reset tasks and start a build over. Nothing further back and in my experience, this only happens if the game was autoshutdown or if you were Barted.
This happens everytime I switch accounts, so it is normal

Nuking your town is a great tool but it will take forever to put it all back.

If you have 5000 items, it is not hard to see it will take time to put it all back

Have a clear plan about the new design before hitting that button.

Try it out on Krustyland first to see how it works, Springfield will not be effected if you nuke KL and vice versa.

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 3 of 7 (1,963 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thank you very much ! Standard smile

Your explications are perfect thanksss

Message 4 of 7 (1,839 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @oliviercon436 and good to know our user`s advice helped you out. However I was just wondering what is the reason behind wishing to Nuke your town? Just asking. Standard smile

Cheers,

Archi 

Archi.png
Message 5 of 7 (1,817 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I want to delete my account and start over new how hot it do it
Message 6 of 7 (1,697 Views)

Easiest is to just abandon the town you dont want and start a new town.

See my reply to OP for instructions on how to access your Anonymous default town.

If you really want to delete your account, you need to contact EA and have them remove the account

It is not something you can do by yourself.

That is why it is easier to just ignore the old one and start a new account.

D'oh! - Em
Message 7 of 7 (1,686 Views)