Releasing the Pressure

by thisiseleanorrr

Original Post

Re: Fight neighbours won't work

★★ Novice
None of my neighbours have the first, and I know a bunch of them have it because I can see their ranking.
Message 11 of 23 (817 Views)

Re: Releasing the Pressure

★★ Novice
TSTO addicts says you can. Either way, even my friends who are in the fight ranking don't have the fist in their town when I go there.
Message 12 of 23 (817 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
Aha! They are showing up now. I went back into my friend social battle leaderboard (which I had done before, btw) and scrolled up to people who had won battles and the fist appeared on their towns if I clicked on them. Looks like that's the only efficient way to know if they can battle, too.
Message 13 of 23 (817 Views)

Unable to Fight in Neighboring Springfields

★★★ Newbie

I cannot fight heroes in my neighbor's towns. I have the mission Icon to do this and the information under the special missions section but when I go to neighboring towns, I do not have the fist icon to fight in the town. I am running TSTO on my iPad. 

Message 14 of 23 (760 Views)

@slptanya

Addicts have said no such thing.

if you had three battles you do not see a fist.

if your neighbour do not have the Orphan Ally you do not see a fist.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 15 of 23 (747 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
Message 16 of 23 (703 Views)

I stand corrected

It's not like @bunnydud and Alissa to make mistakes

In the video Alissa says you can not battle the other springfield.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 17 of 23 (665 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@imelsom wrote:

I also have this problem:

the "Default Friend" springfield ("Other Springfield") do not have Orphan Alley available, and thus do not offer hte possibility to do friendly / Social / Neighbour battles. I have several friends in my neighbourhod list, but it seems all of them has fallen off the Tapped Out Train, and thus haven't  updated and played to the point where social battles are available. I am therefore stuck without this feature. For each day "Other Springfield" lacks this feature, I can wave the social pricetrack a bit further away, since the final price is so highly priced that you need every fight possible to have a miniscule chance of reaching the top price Frown

Simple solution: get better friends.  You can start by looking here.

Message 18 of 23 (658 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the quest in my queue, "Releasing Pressure", which states "Use Felons to Fight Heroes in a Friends's Town.". This means that I have reached the point where I should be able to fight in "Other Springfield", yet, I still cannot. This tells me that there is either a problem with the game or the option does not show up in the "Other Springfield". Either way, I am hosed.

Message 19 of 23 (650 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hurrah! Screwed by the system. Thanks EA.

Message 20 of 23 (635 Views)