Releasing the Pressure

by thisiseleanorrr

Original Post

Releasing the Pressure

★★ Novice

For some reason the fist won't appear in the Other Springfields town. I deleted the game and reinstalled it but it won't load? Should I just wait it out or is this a serious problem? (I know other's have been experiencing this)

Message 1 of 23 (2,855 Views)

Fight neighbours won't work

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
My game triggered to fight neighbours this morning and even my OS doesn't have the fight icon in the corner so I can't fight any neighbours. I understand there are prizes and now I can't make progress towards them.

Tried hard restart, tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

In almost 4 years of playing TSTO, this is the first real problem I've encountered, so I can't complain too much haha
Message 2 of 23 (2,718 Views)

Re: Fight neighbours won't work

Hero (Retired)

Did you try fighting someone else besides Other Springfield?

Oh, and the other person has to have unlocked the ability to fight neighbors too.

Message 3 of 23 (2,699 Views)

Re: Releasing the Pressure

Hero (Retired)

Other Springfield cannot be used to do this task.  You have to go to some other neighbor's town.

Message 4 of 23 (2,757 Views)

Only towns that has Orphan Ally can be used for this task

if you play Anonymously, you dont have any neighbours so this task can not be done

in previous events  you could do the battles in the Other Springfield or get a random apponent.

this time you can not

maybe something that was overlooked, but it is not good...

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 5 of 23 (2,743 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm not playing anonymously, I am signed into my EA account

Message 6 of 23 (2,702 Views)

★★ Novice

I read that other people could do this in their Other Springfields and that's why I assumed I could

Message 7 of 23 (2,702 Views)

@thisiseleanorrr wrote:

I read that other people could do this in their Other Springfields and that's why I assumed I could

I dont see how it couldve been done in the Other Springfield since it does not have a battle arena (Orphan Ally)

I can not battle neighbours that do not have Orphan Ally, incl the Other Springfield.

Those who have not updated the game can not be fought.

Only three Felon battles can be done each day and only in towns that have Orphan Ally.

I have contacted support regarding the issue for Anonymous games, waiting for a reply.

@thisiseleanorrr were you able to do battle in a neighbourtown with the Orphan Ally or are you still stuck?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 8 of 23 (2,697 Views)

★★ Novice

I get why I couldn't - as there isn't an orphan ally. However I did read elsewhere (a popular tapped out guide website) that people were able to battle in their Other Springfield.

I am not playing anonymously, however my other neighbours haven't updated (only one of my neighbours still plays actively anyway so I'm waiting to see if he's playing the event).

Message 9 of 23 (2,692 Views)

Re: Fight neighbours won't work

★★★★★ Newbie

I also have this problem:

the "Default Friend" springfield ("Other Springfield") do not have Orphan Alley available, and thus do not offer hte possibility to do friendly / Social / Neighbour battles. I have several friends in my neighbourhod list, but it seems all of them has fallen off the Tapped Out Train, and thus haven't  updated and played to the point where social battles are available. I am therefore stuck without this feature. For each day "Other Springfield" lacks this feature, I can wave the social pricetrack a bit further away, since the final price is so highly priced that you need every fight possible to have a miniscule chance of reaching the top price Frown

Message 10 of 23 (2,684 Views)