Railyard won't award track pieces

by JBenjimin

Original Post

Re: Railyard won't award track pieces

★★ Novice

Thanx!by going to krustyland solved the issue and the reward was given!I suppose its a minor bug and ea guys should be reaolving it very soon but thanks fornthe help!!!!

Message 81 of 118 (325 Views)

★★ Novice

I went to rusty land and it said the award was given put the track is not in my inventory 

Message 82 of 118 (321 Views)

Rail yard problems!!!!!

★★ Novice
Round 3. My rail yard didn't give me my final prize. Can anyone explain to me how it gets fixed then doesn't work again. Please fix this bug problem for good.
Message 83 of 118 (299 Views)

In Tapped out i have not receiver the 50,000 reward.

★★★ Newbie

Tapped out

I have reached 87,823 points in the railway Challenge, but i have not receiver the 5 tracks and 5 Dohnuts for reaching 50,000 points. Is this a general error or?

Message 84 of 118 (296 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Since I missed a couple days (iPhone had locked up due to forgotten password...) I had to shell out $10 for the required donuts to purchase the Rail Yard and I've handed in mucho pieces to earn tracks, tried logging in and out, went to friends' places, Krustyland and back - nothing's worked as of today...
Message 85 of 118 (300 Views)

★★ Novice

Also from me, thank you very much for your help 😊 👍👍

Message 86 of 118 (297 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes this fix works.  Upon opening Krustyland I was awarded my missing pieces of track.  Thank you.

Message 87 of 118 (297 Views)

Tapped out rail yard not awarded why?

★★ Newbie

I got all the points needed but didn't advance through the levels but the blue line got longer and longer way passed the end of the level. When playing it happened to my dad but all of a sudden he got all the things and the rail yard and I did not. I waited ages hoping that I'd get it too but no bonuses and no rail yards and now a week without trying to get more pieces and donuts. Please fix it 😉

Message 88 of 118 (299 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Wish I had seen this before the weekly prize lockout. Had 71,000 pieces but was not awarded 5 donuts despite going to K-land 😟
Message 89 of 118 (293 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I had the same problem and contacted EA about it they said they were having server issues. I understand that these issues happen but I personal spent donuts in order to finish tasks to make the rail parts. I feel that I have lost money and time this week. I feel that something needs done to give me back at least what I have spent
Message 90 of 118 (292 Views)