Railyard won't award track pieces

by JBenjimin

Original Post

Re: I am not getting monorail track pieces when i complete daily challenge

EA Staff

@davidyoung59 Could you please try visiting Krustyland or a friends town to see the pieces are warded then?

Message 111 of 118 (354 Views)

Re: I am not getting monorail track pieces when i complete daily challenge

★★★ Newbie

Same here, I have to visit Krustyland or other Springfields to get the track piece rewards.

But I am also still stuck on #1 so I am not receiving the correct rewards, I should be working on #4 by now.

Message 112 of 118 (347 Views)

Re: Railyard won't award track pieces

★★★ Newbie

going to krustyland gets me a couple pieces, but not all of them that I've earned (and paid for).  possibly because i waited so long to try it, the blue bar was going off my iPad screen......solutions?

Message 113 of 118 (336 Views)

★★★ Newbie

krustyland gave me some of the track pieces i was owed, but didn't learn this until blue bar was well off the screen of my iPad.....still missing at least 3 mystery track pieces and probably more (at some expense)....any solutions out there for this?

nickhavard341

Message 114 of 118 (336 Views)

Re: Rail yard problems!!!!!

★★★ Newbie

I have had the same problem, but visiting Other Springfield solves the problem and you receive Your rewards.

Message 115 of 118 (334 Views)

Re: Tapped out rail yard not awarded why?

★★★ Newbie

Visit other Springfield, Krustyland or a friend and you receive Your reward. I had exatly the same problem, White a growing blue Line and by pure luck i visited my brothers Springfield and cowabonga all tracks received.

Message 116 of 118 (333 Views)

My depot is not giving me my tracks I made

★★ Newbie

In Simpsons tapped out I purchased the depot for over 300 donuts so I could keep making momorail tracks .... The last 2 tracks I made are not showing up in my inventory?????   Can I get the tracks or return my 350 donuts???????????

Message 117 of 118 (340 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Same problem 7,000 rewards (5,000 needed for track piece) went to friend's springfield  and they got my rail piece!!!

Message 118 of 118 (290 Views)