Radioactive Man quest not triggered- no 8 hr task

by ksweet71421

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Radioactive Man quest not triggered- no 8 hr task

★★★ Novice

Bought bartman/radioactive man combo pack and placed Kane Manor in Springfield. Bartman's quest line started, but nothing for Radioactive Man. I tried putting manor in inventory and replacing to trigger quest, but nothing showed up for yet. 8 hour "relax" task still locked for him as "quest" and won't trigger. Any suggestions of fix?

Message 1 of 20 (901 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Radioactive Man quest not triggered- no 8 hr task

★★★ Novice

They heard us!!!!!!! YAY!!!! With the removal update of the superheroes event, they added Radioactive Man's 8 hour task!! I had him free after the update, so I checked and it was unlocked!! So happy!! Bummed that I didn't get to do the questline for it as that is half the fun, but super happy that the 8 hour task is available now. Thank you to all who pestered EA!!

View in thread

Message 20 of 20 (666 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Did you try storing Radioactive Man?

Message 2 of 20 (880 Views)

Radioactive mans 8 hour task is locked

★★★★ Novice
I purchased the bartman/radioactive man combo and radioactive mans 8 hour task is locked. I have tried both storing radioactive man and Kane manor but to no avail.
Message 3 of 20 (877 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I Have The Same problem. Quite disappointing as they made us waste 230 donuts to get radioactive man and the mission doesn't start Frown
Message 4 of 20 (820 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Also same problem. Quite disappointed if this isn't fixed sooner rather than later after spending so many donuts..

Message 5 of 20 (784 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same problem.  I spent 230 donuts on the combo and the 8 hour task doesn't unlock. 

I'm really disappointed in EA for not correcting this problem.  Please help Devil 

Message 6 of 20 (770 Views)

★ Novice

I'm receiving this problem as well. I have tried storing all of the items from the pack, and I tried contacting EA about this but they were no help. What this really needs is a patch similar to the one for the Collider.

Message 7 of 20 (757 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you for posting this issue as I have the same problem. I hope that EA gets this fixed.

Message 8 of 20 (729 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same issue with me. 8hr task for Radioactive Man is still locked. For 230 donuts, I expect EA to fix this issue or give us some kind of a refund on donuts.
Message 9 of 20 (666 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Really annoying to pay so many donuts for Radioactive man and not get any of the quest, that's half the fun. Also 8-hour tasks are my most commonly used.
Message 10 of 20 (586 Views)