Quests to get a building

by tolveno

Original Post

Re: Can't build Willies shack

★★★ Newbie

Hi Everybody

I had the same problem but don't worry it is just a bit of a glitch in the game if you downloaded at the same time as the st patricks day update. you need to wait until you have built the school befor you can get willies shack and that just hasn't been written into the update. just keep playing and you will do it eventually

peace

Message 61 of 67 (1,334 Views)

Re: 2 months and can't get to unlock hospital ...

★ Novice

I figured out why the hospital would not unlock, you must have an orange house to finish the tasks. Once you have the orange house the doctor may go and complete a task which then unlocks tasks to the hospital I just figured this out.

Message 62 of 67 (1,325 Views)

Re: Not getting building requests in tapped out

★★★ Newbie

im in the same boat any suggestions

Message 63 of 67 (1,209 Views)

Re: Quests to get a building

★★★ Newbie

I am on Level 29 and STILL can't unlock the General Hospital.  I have the orange house, and I have had everyone free.  My friends that were behind me are not ahead of me because I still havent gotten the Hospital.  Help?!

Message 64 of 67 (1,158 Views)

★★★ Guide
Hi kalie121488,

Check out http://simpsonswiki.net/wiki/The_Simpsons:_Tapped_Out_quests

This gives you a rough idea what you have to do and when.

Hope it helps.

Standard smile
Message 65 of 67 (1,619 Views)

Re: Simpsons tapped out general hospital

★★★ Newbie

where you ever able to fix it i have the same proble.

Message 66 of 67 (1,042 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So im up to level 20 and i have bart, the last task i had finished is making bart ride the death drop while homer ate a burger in krustyland. i have done evey possible task so far and all that is left to do is build the lirary, the race track, the adult anex and the truffel resturant place before i can do any more of the availible jobs. i havent been prompted to make bart skip school or skateboard yet though which seems to be required before i can build the library. Every charachter has been free and roaming for hours now and nothing has changed. I rushed a few jobs and for example the texan was rushed on the michanical bull at one point but a while after that i got a notification saying he just finished doing so even though he had been rushed and done long before. Do i just have to wait for the game to catch up or something or could it be a glitch of some sort?

Message 67 of 67 (955 Views)