I cant build the hospital

by adamw2235

Original Post

Quests not being offered

★★ Novice

I have not had one quest offer since Christmas, which was the Pimento Grove.  Since then I have only been getting tasks, the latest being the "collect money from shops".

Has EA abandoned this game?

Message 21 of 67 (2,066 Views)

How do I get Android's Dungeon.

★★★ Newbie
I am currently at level 14 and still haven't had a quest to get Android's Dungeon, even though it is a level 13 quest. Did I miss something?
Message 22 of 67 (2,058 Views)
Highlighted

I cant build the hospital

★★★ Newbie

So i am level 25 and have had docot rhibbert do all his tasks and still havent been able to build springfield general hospital. What do i have to do to build it?

Message 23 of 67 (2,065 Views)

Goals Not Unlocking

★★★ Newbie
Hi,
I'm on level 25 on Simpsons tapped out and I have 4 places that are waiting to be unlocked but they require a goal and that goal isn't showing up. The 4 places waiting to be unlocked are 'Channel 6 Building', 'Hibert Family Practice', 'Springfeild Hospital' and 'Burn Mansion'. Usually I will get the goal 1 level after the goal has been unlocked but now it has been 2 levels (almost 3) since I have unlocked 'Channel 6 Building' and the goal has not come up yet. Please Help.
Thanks,
Liam
Message 24 of 67 (2,068 Views)

Goals Not Unlocking on The Simpsons Tapped Out

★★★ Newbie
Hi,
I'm on level 25 on Simpsons tapped out and I have 4 places that are waiting to be unlocked but they require a goal and that goal isn't showing up. The 4 places waiting to be unlocked are 'Channel 6 Building', 'Hibert Family Practice', 'Springfeild Hospital' and 'Burn Mansion'. Usually I will get the goal 1 level after the goal has been unlocked but now it has been 2 levels (almost 3) since I have unlocked 'Channel 6 Building' and the goal has not come up yet. Please Help.
Thanks,
Liam
Message 25 of 67 (2,083 Views)

Executive Lackey part1

★★★ Newbie
Please help! I've sent Homer on his plant shift quest numerous times but the game won't register that he's completed the goal. I've deleted and reinstalled the game, any ideas?
Message 26 of 67 (2,071 Views)

Re: Quests to get a building

★★★ Newbie

For anybody who would like a general outline on what quests you'll get and when, check out The Simpsons Tapped Out Wiki, http://simpsonswiki.net/wiki/The_Simpsons:_Tapped_Out_quests

They've listed all of the quests and a general outline that you can follow to see approximately where you are in the storyline. Also, a HUGE tip. You should go to your neighbour's towns every once in awhile because sometimes the game doesn't sync up to the game server upon logging in, so you might not get a quest that you are supposed to get. The game is syncronized to a server which sends you random quests to do every now and then; and it is also what determines when you get your story/building quests. When you visit another person's town and go back to your own, it forces the game to resync to the server and will get you back on track with your questing. This is especially important if you are using a wifi-only device, or if you switch between 3G/LTE and Wifi frequently.

I hope this helps some of you guys out there as this helped me when I started playing a month or so before the Christmas update. Really wish I could go back to the Halloween update and get everything I've missed so far... since I own EVERYTHING in the game aside from the last 10 or so story buildings I need (and the new Valentine's Day items). I'm hoping with next year's Halloween update they bring everything from 2012 back and add on whatever new stuff they bring for 2013.

Message 27 of 67 (2,054 Views)

Muntz House

★★★ Newbie

Hello ,

i am not able to get the Muntz house although i am in level 23 !

the requirement says i need to have Nelson , i have no clue where to get him from

please advice

Thanks

Message 28 of 67 (2,023 Views)

Lvl 9 and Van Outrn House

★★★ Newbie
Hello,

i have the exercise to build the van houten house. you need lvl 8, and i'm lvl 9!!!!!
i cannot build it because its locked!

what can i do? y is it a vslentines quest?!

thanks in advance. best regards, joel
Message 29 of 67 (2,044 Views)

Can't unlock Bart's treehouse

★★★ Newbie
I have reached the point in the game where Lisa and Milhouse talk about finding Bart and then the game gives me the option to build Bart's treehouse, but when I go to build it it is locked and has been that way for 4 days. Is there any way to get it to unlock or some trick around it?
Message 30 of 67 (2,016 Views)