Quests from several updates ago still showing up.

by austin3388584

Original Post

Quests from several updates ago still showing up.

★★★★★ Newbie

My springfield is still showing old quests from Thanksgiving that I didn't complete and my town is still on fire from an earlier update even though I've updated the game since then. It's still asking me to collect drumsticks and put out fires, yet I've got the Wild West update and quests going as well. Is this a bug? How do I fix it?

My girlfriend didn't complete all the Thanksgiving quests either but when she updated her game for Christmas the quests went away. It's a little annoying to have all these old quests continually showing up and my town always on fire when its not doing anything. 

Any help is appreciated, thanks. 

Message 1 of 4 (149 Views)

Re: Quests from several updates ago still showing up.

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @austin3388584

You will need to contact support. To do so, simply use this form and select Technical support / Game performance in the drop down menu in order to discuss with an Advisor over the phone or by chat.

Hope that helps.

Message 2 of 4 (112 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Please please please please play something with my problem is bugs everywhere and I really like them to take my doughnuts only have like a doughnut and it's me easier to get doughnuts doughnuts and I really like this is going to be like that I don't like a really goo
Message 3 of 4 (108 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @indyjackso29,

Sorry to hear about that. AHQ is a player-to-player platform so we won't be able to look into your issue. What we can do is to report bugs to the studio and wait for a fix.

For any assistance with missing donuts you will need to contact the support team directly. 

Let me know if you have more questions!

Message 4 of 4 (96 Views)