Quests are not showing up! Please help!

by djkier147

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Quests are not showing up! Please help!

★ Novice

I am level 55 and quests that should of been unlocked from level 44 are not starting? I have done everything from leaving my characters without a job to checking every character to see if they have a highlighted quest. 

Message 1 of 6 (1,620 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Quests are not showing up! Please help!

Hero (Retired)

I found this with a google search:

It's not enough to just reach the level requirement, there are quest prerequisites too. For this particular quest, you need to have "The Princess And The Pea Brain part 1" completed (those who are only level 43 can start it early but need to finish part 10 of the princess penelope quest).

To trigger the princess quests, assuming you've finished the "Islands in the Revenue Stream" questline, then all you have to do is visit Krustyland with Krusty free and it will ask you to build Krusty's Giant Wheel. Once that's finished you should get the database questline to kick off in Springfield.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (1,905 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

I found this with a google search:

It's not enough to just reach the level requirement, there are quest prerequisites too. For this particular quest, you need to have "The Princess And The Pea Brain part 1" completed (those who are only level 43 can start it early but need to finish part 10 of the princess penelope quest).

To trigger the princess quests, assuming you've finished the "Islands in the Revenue Stream" questline, then all you have to do is visit Krustyland with Krusty free and it will ask you to build Krusty's Giant Wheel. Once that's finished you should get the database questline to kick off in Springfield.

Message 2 of 6 (1,906 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you!Standard smile  

Message 3 of 6 (1,593 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How do you get islands in revenue to trigger?

Message 4 of 6 (1,549 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@jabonaiuto The 'Islands in the revenue stream' quest line is for level 42 with Roger Meyers Jr. You will need to start the level 41 quest line ' Vulgari Aspirations' with Bernice to be able to start the level 42 quests. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 5 of 6 (1,536 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

How do you start the revenue stream questline though? I want to start the princess and the pea brain but I don't know how. I'm wondering how you start vulgari aspirations and how you start the revenue stream questline

Message 6 of 6 (1,352 Views)