Quests are not available to me

by driccardo

Original Post

Re: Quests are not available to me

★★★ Newbie
I'm half way to level 12 and it wants me to start building the cooling towers and the control panel to make homer give mr.burns a piggy back ride. The thing is when I reached level 11 it still didn't unlock. I've done all my missions except for Homer and the towers... How do unlock the cooling towers so I can move on? I've already built the school and willies shack.. I'm stuck and dunno how to fix it. Oh yeah and that "harvest perfection" mission in Cletus's farm won't go away, I've done it over and over but it won't go away...
Message 41 of 52 (1,401 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am level 14 and still have not received the task to build Springfield elementary. Serious bugs here. 100k cash and no quests to build anything.
Message 42 of 52 (988 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This does not work.
Message 43 of 52 (989 Views)

★★ Novice

I already have tapped at all characters, I have made all buildings available, trees, etc. And there are no missions to do next.

I'm sure I have made everything!

My primary school should be the next building, but do not appears available in my store...
I wont spend money in a game that is stuck!

Please fix that!

@lukem1998890 wrote:

To fix the problem, make sure you bought all the required buildings and also tap on every character to see if a task is highlighted in orange. Complete the tasks and the game should sort itself out.

happy to help.

Message 44 of 52 (989 Views)

Re: Quests are not available to me/ Skipped Quest?

★★ Novice
I can not build gulp & brew am building power plant and on level 12 but when I try to access gulp it says I need to complete tasks I have sent homer to Krusty's lots of times still will not open
Message 45 of 52 (882 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm level 27. I have most premiums and buildings. I'm currently doing the Hibbert Family Practice quest chain. I do have an android tablet and it's not hacked or jailbroken. I'd finished part 7 and when Quimby came off his quest, neither Hibbert nor Mr. Burns flashed up their next part in the quest chain, despite both being available and not on jobs. 

Message 46 of 52 (858 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I've reached level 13 and am close to 14, I have been waiting to do the Springfeild library quest.... And it just never pops up. I didn't realize how many quests I had actually missed until I read up on them... It's frustrating. Right now I'm pretty much stuck with no quests. I've been like this for two days!
Message 47 of 52 (737 Views)

★★★ Newbie
The harvest perfection quest u only have a few seconds once the plant is done to harvest or it dies and does not complete quest
Message 48 of 52 (648 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am lvl 23 and still not unlocked lvl 12. quests. Please help
Message 49 of 52 (524 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@sabino3110714 wrote:
I am lvl 23 and still not unlocked lvl 12. quests. Please help

The main quest line progresses at a set rate and buildings that have a minimum level unlock associated with them do not automatically become available to build once you reach that level; you have to follow the questline’s pace. It is very easy to progress through the levels at a speed that exceeds the rate at which the main questline progresses, especially if you constantly send characters on short duration tasks or have multiple houses as these both accrue XP at a very quick rate.  

The main quest walkthrough can be found here: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9626421.page

As long as your game is progressing through the questline, then it’s just a case of taking the game in it’s stride.

If however you haven’t had any main quests for a number of days, then repost including details of what’s presently in your task bar and the last quests you’ve had and somebody might be able to help. 

Message 50 of 52 (520 Views)