Re: Wizard Marge

by Indys2nd

Original Post

Questions About Wizard Marge? Look Here.

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

I am creating this thread in response to so many questions/concerns about the Wizard Marge quest line and I wanted to make sure it was seen and not lost in a long thread.

You may earn Wizard Marge early on in the game but you cannot use her until you get to part 17 in the quest line. So she may be sitting in your inventory for awhile before you get her quest started. You might find it helpful to to use this link to Wiki Simpsons to see if you have completed all the quests prior to part 17. It is a spoiler, so don't click the link if you don't want to know the quest lines or the dialogues associated with it. But if your unsure if your game is glitched, it may be useful. We seem to be able to earn the characters early but the quests to use them are further down the quest line. 

Hope this helps some people out. Feel free to post here if you have completed all the way to part 17 and she has not appeared, or was added and then not found in inventory. 

Edit: This is an old thread. There was a patch to fix this early on. Marge is the last character you can finish. Her skin is in your inventory.

If you do not have Marge because you do not have Moe's and you're at an earlier level in the game, you will not be able to put the skin on her until you get to the part of the regular questline that allows you to build Moe's. 

Message 1 of 11 (1,942 Views)

Re: Questions About Wizard Marge? Look Here.

Also
Wizard Marge is NOT automatically added to her personal menu (where you can switch skins by tapping her) you need to go to the inventorybox after pt 17 and "use" the costume in order to continue the quest.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 11 (1,928 Views)

Wizard Marge

★★★ Newbie
I have recieved wizard Marge into my inventory but I can't use her. What should I do?
Message 3 of 11 (1,884 Views)

Re: Wizard Marge

Hero (Retired)

I moved your post to this thread. Please read the first two posts to see if they help @AngelinaGMcD .

Message 4 of 11 (1,880 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
There is no walkthrough of the power of upgrades questline in the link you shared. I am level 43 and have completed up to part 17 of the prince and the premise. I have also completed the eco castle and boxed in questline, as well as the side quests (of course other than PoU and pointless yet compulsive). However wizard marge remains locked in my inventory. There is nothing else for me to do for this event. I replied to the thread for the wizard marge glitch on these forums, which is where I found this thread and had hoped it would offer some help. But as I said, the link doesnt even cover the power of upgrades. I have looked at tsoaddicts and other sites and I should have started the PoU questlines. What can I do? If I do not get wizard marge be for the event is over, I will most likely be uninstalling I have been playing for 2 years and have been playing extra frequently as of late in order to complete the event. I find it disheartening that there is a 12 page thread of people who are affected by this glitch and EA's only response is to have them post that they are experiencing the glitch. I have not looks through all 12 pages but I have not seen a response from anyone other than you.
Message 5 of 11 (1,813 Views)

★★ Novice
Just wanted to add that I have actually completed part 17 of the prince and premise and also completed all parts of the pointless-yet compulsive questline other than upgrading wizard marge
Message 6 of 11 (1,801 Views)

★★ Novice
UPDATE!!! I have just received wizard marge!!! After almost 2 days with no quest tasks, Marge had the good ol exclamation point and I now have wizard marge.
Message 7 of 11 (1,793 Views)

★★ Novice
I have completed a the way through the prince and pauper line (or whatever it is called) and have a mission to have Wizard Marge throw fireballs. I had her in my inventory before I was able to use her. But now she's gone. I do not have Wizard Marge at all now and have been continuously checking hoping she would show up Please help. [edit: email address removed] is my user name. Thanks
Message 8 of 11 (1,756 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am in the same situation. My only two quests I have for this event is to have marge throw fireballs and to upgrade her. The skin is not in my inventory and I am unable to make marge wear it by clicking on her. This game has made me extremely upset lately because I feel that EA hasn't been listening.
Message 9 of 11 (1,605 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Did you see the post after my first post @josef_katzm? You need to go into your inventory to get her skin. It is not automatically put on her. 

Edit: reread your post. Since the skin isn't in inventory, do the following: 

If you have Marge and you get to part 17 and her skin is not in inventory, you need to contact a game advisor at https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new

Message 10 of 11 (1,593 Views)