Quest Rolling with it/cheaters 20

by Nossy666

Original Post

Re: Quest Rolling with it/cheaters 20

★★★★ Novice
I'm having the same problem. I've "defended" my town with the cheaters die 3 times now and the quest still registers ast 0/1. I've used the die while the castle was being attacked twice and again when it was destroyed Still nothing yet. This and the game constantly restarting itself is getting annoying. .
Message 71 of 335 (6,834 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have tried 4 times, or should I say wasted 4 Cheater 20 die on "Defend your Town" task... to no avail.

Like the quest for the Holy Grail... the never ending task!

Kaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We should all be given 5 cheater 20 die to comp for the ones we have spent trying to complete this task.

Message 72 of 335 (6,633 Views)

simpsons tapped out "use a Cheaters 20 to defend your town" quest not working

★★★★ Novice
I'm doing the cheaters 20 quest and used cheaters 20 dice for instant destruction of a friends's building, which works and got 1/1 for completing that part of the quest. Then when a friend attacked one of my buildings I used a cheaters 20 dice to defend my buildings which worked, but the game did NOT register the quest completed and still have 0/1 for that part of the quest. I have been checking online and found other players having the same or similar problems. Fix please?
Message 73 of 335 (6,521 Views)

★ Novice
I have lisa building in my inventory but still can't build it. Plus two skins
Message 74 of 335 (6,528 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same issue and the update did not work. I've also wasted a bunch of cheaters.

Big payout for this bug?! Really annoying and close proximity to the last bug.
Message 75 of 335 (6,503 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I've had the same issue. Used several cheaters but the quest will not update as completed.
Message 76 of 335 (6,485 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I agree with you. I've wasted so many cheates in trying to complete this task. I'm no longer trying to complete that task.. and I don't think I will ever do. I'll just keep it there until the task updates is over. Its such a waste of Cheater 20 dies.

Message 77 of 335 (6,456 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yep, first glitch of this magnitude I've encountered in this game. I've used the dice 3 times to "defend my town" and the quest objective is still 0/1, while the one to destroy a building was completed normally.

Hope they fix this soon.

Message 78 of 335 (6,319 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Used 2 cheaters dice and the quest status for "defend town with cheaters 20" hasn't cleares
Message 79 of 335 (6,298 Views)

Re: Quest Rolling with it

★★ Novice

I have the exact same issue. Would much rather use the cheater die to attack. Have wasted 8 so far before figuring it has to be a glitch.

Message 80 of 335 (6,289 Views)