Re: Puritan Flanders skin is missing

by BurghBaby

Original Post

Puritan Flanders skin is missing

★ Novice

The Puritan Flanders skin appeared, i went into the storage box and applied it. The Battle for Thanksgiving Part 1 activated (So I know I had the skin at one time).  I sent Puritan Ned to the first task regarding, if I recall, teach Homer about Thanksgiving.  I recall that I had the pop up concerning Sacagawea Lisa and Ned interaction.  The next task required for Ned under "the battle of Thanksgiving pt. 2" is Make Puritan Flanders self-punish.  It shows 0/1 however, there is no option in the pop up window to "Do It".  If I click on Ned, the skin is not available in his skins.  I have gone through all the various steps, looked in the Thanksgiveing tab, looked in my storage box, looked anywhere possilbe,  the Puritan Flanders skin is nowhere to be seen.  If I assign any of the other Ned skins or plain Ned to a task. on the task bar, the turkey gets an arrow on it, click on the turkey icon and it has the task to send NEd to self punish with a Do It button. however, because Ned is on a task, you cannot "DO IT".  

I have tried storing Ned, then closing out of TSTO, then placing Flanders house again. No skin

Storing Ned closing TATO, hard closing the application, reenter TSTO, place flanders house, No skin

I would apprciate a followup email or  a resolution to this problem and not a canned response telling me to do the above troubleshooting.

Mike

Message 1 of 2 (268 Views)

Re: Puritan Flanders skin is missing

@vegascubsfan no canned response here. You will have to contact EA help center to have them further assist you.

Go to http://help.ea.com/
Click on help with a game
Click on the Simpson's Tapped Out logo
Scroll to the bottom of the page, click on contact us
Select your appropriate platform
Click next on bottom right
Select a topic
Tell us a little more: Simpson's Tapped Out
Click next

You will then have the option for Answer HQ, Live Chat or Email or a Call Me Option!

If you see live chat and want to wait, click it.

If you want to send an email, click that one.

If you want a call back, choose that one and enter a phone number for them to call you back!

NOT EVERY OPTION IS AVAILABLE! DEPENDING ON YOUR LOCATION AND TIME DAY, WILL DEPEND ON YOUR OPTIONS!!

Good luck!

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 2 (260 Views)