Problems using Simpsons Tapped out

by sovz400

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Problems using Simpsons Tapped out

★★ Novice
Is anybody else having issues loading their Springfield? When I go on it says we have found a level 4 Simpsons on your device is this yours? Erm no, I am on at least level 35 with almost 1m in the bank and over 20 donuts.

I misspelled my email in my origin account so please contact me on here

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 1 of 9 (3,093 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Problems using Simpsons Tapped out

★★★★ Expert

If a pop up appear asking if you want to create a NEW town or when it asks if it's your Springfield ,press NO then press NEW. It doesn't make u start again but it takes you to your old Springfield 

HELP With Pictures to help you solve problem faster : https://help.ea.com/article/my-apple-ios-device-shows-a-lower-level-springfield-and-asks-is-this-you...

Just in case - here's how to close the app:

1. Exit The Simpsons: Tapped Out
  2. Double-click the home button on your device to bring up the multitasking bar at the bottom
  3. Tap and hold the Tapped Out icon until you see the red "minus" button
  4. Tap the red "minus" button to close the app.

Hope this helps
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 Cheers 。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others &all . Click XP if someone helped! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin. Questions belong in the forums,Solution is like medicine,same medicine/solution may not work on same problem

I don't answer questions via PM.  AHQ is "Player-to-Player" technical self-help forum

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (3,058 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Expert

If a pop up appear asking if you want to create a NEW town or when it asks if it's your Springfield ,press NO then press NEW. It doesn't make u start again but it takes you to your old Springfield 

HELP With Pictures to help you solve problem faster : https://help.ea.com/article/my-apple-ios-device-shows-a-lower-level-springfield-and-asks-is-this-you...

Just in case - here's how to close the app:

1. Exit The Simpsons: Tapped Out
  2. Double-click the home button on your device to bring up the multitasking bar at the bottom
  3. Tap and hold the Tapped Out icon until you see the red "minus" button
  4. Tap the red "minus" button to close the app.

Hope this helps
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 Cheers 。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others &all . Click XP if someone helped! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin. Questions belong in the forums,Solution is like medicine,same medicine/solution may not work on same problem

I don't answer questions via PM.  AHQ is "Player-to-Player" technical self-help forum

Message 2 of 9 (3,059 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Just press NO when it asks if it's your Springfield then press NEW. It doesn't make u start again but it takes u to ur old Springfield found this out after 8 hours of pure frustration it works honestly!
Message 3 of 9 (3,023 Views)

★★ Novice

I have done this and its saying it wasn't saved properly and some progress made may be lost. I'm scared to press it, what should I do?

Message 4 of 9 (3,018 Views)

★★ Novice

I have done this and its saying it wasn't saved properly and some progress made may be lost. I'm scared to press it, what should I do?

Message 5 of 9 (3,017 Views)

★★ Novice

I just nearly cried! I just clicked it, held my breath and it worked. Plus got level up to 36 :-)

Message 6 of 9 (3,015 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
The same thing happened to me today but of course before reading I clicked things that I guess reading here was wrong but even when I did press no and new it didn't take me back. And now I'm stuck redoing it can mine be fixed!!!!???? Plus all the items and land are different looking I hate it )(
Message 7 of 9 (2,405 Views)

★ Novice
Do u know if it will work if I didn't follow the NO and NEW options. Even when I tried that it failed to return me toy first Springfield level 17 );
Message 8 of 9 (2,403 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Didn't work. After the update my game went back to level one 

Message 9 of 9 (796 Views)