Re: Problems Getting General Hospital Quest to Start

by SurlyCodger

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie
I try everything over and over i cant get the general hospital can some one help me
Message 31 of 35 (830 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@impapabear2012 wrote:
I try everything over and over i cant get the general hospital can some one help me

If you've read all the posts in this thread and tried all the suggestions I'm afraid that's all help we can give you here.  There are no tech support personnel in this forum, just other players who help out.

You'll have to contact Customer Support. When setting up the case select "Technical support" as your Topic and select your Platform, then scroll down to the bottom of the page and hit Contact Us..

Message 32 of 35 (817 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @ impapabear2012,

OP gave the solution:

Here are some things to try to get the hospital quest to start:

1. Try building another Orange House.
2. The game recognizes two Krustyburgers. They are listed separately in the build menu. If you have some in storage make sure you have the original one out, as well as the other one.

If you have tried both of these solutions and they do not work, please contact a game advisor at https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ . Thank you.

To contact the support team select Technical support / Game performance issues in the drop down menu.

Hope that helps.

Message 33 of 35 (5,575 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm currently Level 114, and have no Hospital yet. Please can you help me out?

Message 34 of 35 (675 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Colbob111 wrote:

I'm currently Level 114, and have no Hospital yet. Please can you help me out?

Which quests are in your task book? Which were the last main quest buildings you completed in your game?

Message 35 of 35 (672 Views)