by becas23

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Problems Getting General Hospital Quest to Start

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Here are some things to try to get the hospital quest to start:

1. Try building another Orange House.
2. The game recognizes two Krustyburgers. They are listed separately in the build menu. If you have some in storage make sure you have the original one out, as well as the other one.

If you have tried both of these solutions and they do not work, please contact a game advisor at https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ . Thank you.

(Edit: Formatting) 

Message 1 of 35 (16,937 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Problems Getting General Hospital Quest to Start

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @ impapabear2012,

OP gave the solution:

Here are some things to try to get the hospital quest to start:

1. Try building another Orange House.
2. The game recognizes two Krustyburgers. They are listed separately in the build menu. If you have some in storage make sure you have the original one out, as well as the other one.

If you have tried both of these solutions and they do not work, please contact a game advisor at https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ . Thank you.

To contact the support team select Technical support / Game performance issues in the drop down menu.

Hope that helps.

View in thread

Message 33 of 35 (5,474 Views)

All Replies

Help

★★★ Newbie

Good afternoon! As the task for construction isn't given to the Central city hospital. In a chain of tasks the task for sending the dawg брокмена on medical examination isn't given. Correct please.
Message 2 of 35 (16,800 Views)

Re: Help

Hero (Retired)

I moved your post to this one. Please see my first post for what to do @nieka772 .

Message 3 of 35 (16,794 Views)

General Hospiral

★ Novice
Hello
Please help me to get the hospital! I'm level42 but didnt get the hospital. I nukey my town twice, put away the builing of dr hibbert... Nothing helped.
thanks
Message 4 of 35 (16,770 Views)

Re: General Hospiral

Hero (Retired)

Hello @upinthemountains , I moved your post to this thread. Can you try some of my suggestions to see if you can get it to work?

Message 5 of 35 (16,767 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Message 6 of 35 (16,563 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Dobry den udelal sem co ste mi poradil ale furt mam stejny problem. Zkousel sem davat i dr.hibberta a homera do bloodmobilu jak je to v tom prvnim a druhym ukolu ale ten treti postav nemocnici se mi furt neodemknul nevim co mam delat. Dekuji za snahu a za odpoved
Message 7 of 35 (16,562 Views)

Hero (Retired)
Answer Headquarters does not offer help in the Czech language. Using google translate, I see that you tried what I suggested. However, I am not able to post in the Czech language. So here it is in English: If you still can't get the hospital to work, you need to contact a game advisor. You might find that they offer support in a language you speak or understand. Follow the link: https://help.ea.com. Click on a topic or type in your issue. Then, on the next screen, scroll down to the orange "contact us" button.

You can also choose to repost your question in one of the supported languages of Answer Headquarters, but I think you will still need a game advisor's assistance with this problem.
Message 8 of 35 (16,555 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi. I have the same problem. I try everything and it's not working! I'm in level 44 and i try to sell Krusty, bulding another on. Sell hibbert's place! Everything! Can you please, help me? Thank's

Message 9 of 35 (16,426 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Nuking my town did jump start the tasks leading to the general hospital. However, it has stalled again after Mr. Burns task ' hide nuclear waste'. Storing the clinic, then power station (all 3 components), channel 6, the orange house and Krusty burger did not rests art the tasks. At the moment I'm trying building a second orange house.
Message 10 of 35 (16,271 Views)