Premium egg generators giving wrong color eggs

by thejudd67

Original Post

Premium egg generators giving wrong color eggs

★★★ Newbie

Pink is my principle egg color and I purchased the higher egg generator which was advertised to pay out 300 of what for me are the rarer blue eggs every 24 hours.  It pays out in the more common pink eggs instead.  From what I can see in the forums there are a number of other pink players experiencing the same issue, though blue players with the same premium are getting what for them are the rarer pink eggs from this item.

Message 1 of 11 (411 Views)

Re: Premium egg generators giving wrong color eggs

★★ Novice
Doesnt look like theres any response on this yet. I would like to receive what I paid for!
Message 2 of 11 (382 Views)

Not sure how mine is working is yet. I just received it after doing a part of the quest line. I have it placed in my town and will see how it goes. 

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 11 (377 Views)

★★★ Newbie

There are a whole slew of people having this issue:

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10060451.page

I hope that they resolve this soon since I was planning on using donuts to purchase the Frink MKII, but I certainly won't until it is fixed!

Message 4 of 11 (357 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My MKII Egg generator is so cool looking, But it does not always give me the correct Eegs. I am a Blue player so my MKII, that I paid with some oh so precious yummy pink donuts, is suppose to leave me with Pink Eggs... Not Blue - That is the job of the MKi Egg Generator. Do I have the set to closed together? I am not looking for reimbursement of the donuts, I would like you to add the pink eggs to my game tally. Thank you in advance for your help.
Message 5 of 11 (308 Views)

★★★ Newbie

For the last 2 days I have only gotten pink eggs from both generators.  I too dont want a refund of the donuts I just want the 600 eggs that I am owed.  I did the chat thing with a rep but got nowhere with him.  I had to state the issue 5 times during the chat.  I just wished an ea rep  would get on this feed and let us know if this is a known glitch and what sort of compensation there is going to be due to this glitch

Message 6 of 11 (292 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm also having this problem. I bought the Mark II about a day and a half ago and when it was ready it produced pink eggs (my dominant color) instead of blue. I'm very disappointed and would like to see effected players credited for the missing eggs. By my math, EA owes me 150 blue eggs (since the 300 pink I received are only worth 150 blue when traded). That amount will only continue to grow until this glitch is fixed.

Message 7 of 11 (258 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This problem seems to have returned since the Level 40 update. 

Message 8 of 11 (248 Views)

★ Apprentice
Bought the mk IIegg generator to get blue eggs, since then I've gotten blue eggs three times and all other times it gives me pink, EA tech support is a joke, giving me 10 donuts on a 75 donut item, and telling me to hurry the eggs and hope for the best. I'm extremely frustrated with this issue and am extremely upset with EA's **bleep** customer service. Fix this bug and make it right.
Message 9 of 11 (246 Views)

★★ Novice

For the last days, my MKII suddenly started to generate my primary color (pink). Since I don't have a use for this color anymore (cleared out all the unique items in the pink box), I actually want blue ones instead. And exchanging the pink eggs with blue ones through my neighbours' easter basket is not fair as I am only getting half what I "paid" for (IF I can find neighbours with pink baskets).

Also, I can't seem to "win" the faberge egg... it's been a week since the eatser-questline was completed.

Message 10 of 11 (235 Views)