Pending friend request

by becisgood

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Pending friend request

★★★ Novice

I have friend requested a few people and all it says is "pending"

Anyone know how to fix this?

I tried to delete the requestbut it won't let me do anything.......

Message 1 of 26 (20,792 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Pending friend request

★ Apprentice

When you go into your origin account within the add friend screen within the game, have you looked in the 'news section' and see if your friend is there and waiting to accept?

View in thread

Message 8 of 26 (21,278 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi becisgood,

Do you know if your friends accepted your friend requests already? I'd suggest to check with one of them and make sure that your friend accepts your request.

Please come back to us if it still says "pending" after your friend accepted your request.

Thanks,

Ursula

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 2 of 26 (20,730 Views)

★★★ Novice

They have accepted the request and it still says pending....

Message 3 of 26 (20,728 Views)

Can't accept friend request. Says something went wrong try again. But it never worked!!

★★★ Newbie

Message 4 of 26 (20,726 Views)

Re: Can't accept friend request. Says something went wrong try again. But it never worked!!

Community Manager

Hi everyone,

Please make sure your friend and yourself have the most up to date version of the game. If you still get the message, it may be due to the two of you living in different countries that don't support sharing with each other yet. Try again when there is a new update in the AppStore as we are working on fixing this problem now.

Please get back to us if both of you have the same version of the game and are in the same country.

Thanks,

Ursula

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 5 of 26 (20,722 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
The people obviously just havent checked their origin account you just have to ignore it their really isn't very much any one can do about it! Or maybe contact the people if you know them outside of the game.
Message 6 of 26 (20,705 Views)

★★★ Novice

Both have same version and in same country.... Anymore suggestions to fix this?

Message 7 of 26 (20,682 Views)

★ Apprentice

When you go into your origin account within the add friend screen within the game, have you looked in the 'news section' and see if your friend is there and waiting to accept?

Message 8 of 26 (21,279 Views)

Friend requests

★★★ Newbie

I have 45 friend requests that I can't accept. It just keeps saying "There was an unexpected error" and "Try again later". Why???????????

Message 9 of 26 (19,844 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have tried over and over for weeks to accept friend requests but it wont let me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 10 of 26 (19,953 Views)