Not getting quests.. Please help

by sleepingghosts

Original Post

Not getting quests.. Please help

★ Novice

Hi I've been playing this since before the game got removed from the App Store. I mainly play it on an ipad 3. Now my problem is I'm not getting quests I'm level 22 and missing all the quests and buildings from Krusty Burger onwards.. So no Krusty Burger, Police Station, Skips Diner, Luigi's and so on.. I automatically got the quest for Martin, the haloween special worked fine and last night I got the thanks giving balloons.

Ive tried everything to get this app to work deleting houses. Removing the app, reinstalling it but nothing works can anyone help? Or let me know when a fix is coming! 

Many thanks Michael 

Message 1 of 3 (393 Views)

Re: Not getting quests.. Please help

Community Manager

Hi Michael,

Don't you get any quests at all or just not the ones for the buildings as soon as you reach the level you need for the buildings?

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 2 of 3 (315 Views)

Re: Not getting quests.. Please help

★ Novice

Thank you for your reply.

I get quests but just the mundane ones like collect money from houses & shops. Yes i'm missing the building quests a soon as I reach the level. 

The thing that annoys me at the moment is I got the Tony update and it asked me to send him to Krusty Burger which is still locked. 

Message 3 of 3 (306 Views)