Norberts plane task

by angelras74491

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Norberts plane task

★★★ Novice
Norberts plane task, clicked to finish last task and didnt get plane or Norbert and says start new task with luggage as the 3rd prize. Where did plane go and where is golden train task?
Message 1 of 13 (816 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Norberts plane task

★★★ Novice
Well, the good news is that after completing today's three tasks, I unlocked Norbert instead of the suitcase it was showing. Thankfully it just took longer than expected and wasn't completely lost.

View in thread

Message 8 of 13 (728 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@angelras74491

This happened to me as well.  It looks like this will happen if you wait until after the rollover to collect the final job, as it happened the second I logged into the game.  I did solve it however, by scrolling over to the airport and collecting the completed jobs.  If that doesn't work for you as well, you can always go through general troubleshooting:

• Re-sync your game by visiting Krustyland or Other Springfield
  • Force close all apps and restart your device
  • Make sure your progress has been saved to your EA account before uninstalling and reinstalling the game.

If my simple fix doesn't help and general troubleshooting doesn't work, you will need to contact EA directly, reporting it as Missing Content (reporting a bug or glitch will just send you back here).

Message 2 of 13 (804 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having same problem, in addition I cannot advance in the new pin task either. So I'm stuck. No plane no way to earn new pins at airport

Message 3 of 13 (785 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Thanks for the tips, but it didn't work for me. I'll try to contact EA... 🙁
Message 4 of 13 (759 Views)

★★★ Novice
I'm having the same issue. EA help told me to try the same steps, like that's not the first thing someone would try, and marked my help ticket as solved. I replied back to them saying as much and they suggested I post about it on their forums. Apparently the fans are better at fixing problems than their own help desk.
Message 5 of 13 (754 Views)

★★★★ Novice
That is really bad... incompetence statement?...
I posted at tstoaddicts also, maybe someone there is better than EA on solving it... if something works for me, I'll let you know...
Message 6 of 13 (741 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Once again EA's support line has failed us.

If general troubleshooting does not work, try EA and hope that you get someone who can actually do their job.  If they tell you to come back here, that is a problem.

This forum is provided by EA to allow players to help each other.  We can suggest things that can work in some circumstances, but  we cannot enter other players games, nor can we look at or update the code of the game.

The Support Line are supposed to confirm that you have tried everything you can to solve a problem before reporting the problem to the actual studio so that the devs can actually go through the code and make changes to fix the problem.

While we are doing our job, the support line isn't.  This is a problem that we have seen before and will continue to see until something changes.  Until then there are 2 final things I can suggest.

1. If you are still having problems unlocking Norbert, go to the Official Forum and post about it in the Bugs and Issues section (the only place where the developers actually look to see if there are any problems in the game).

2. @EA_Archi can you please look into this problem for us.  (Both Norbert and the Support Line).  Thank you.

Message 7 of 13 (707 Views)

★★★ Novice
Well, the good news is that after completing today's three tasks, I unlocked Norbert instead of the suitcase it was showing. Thankfully it just took longer than expected and wasn't completely lost.
Message 8 of 13 (729 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Mine too!!! :D
EA could have just said that it would happen... and spare us the stress... but that's ok... Standard smile
Message 9 of 13 (685 Views)

★★★ Novice
So, as stated below, just keep plugging along at the tasks, and it appeared today as the prize. Norbert tries to get you to start a new task but before doing that I cleared my airport and on both my A and B games the airport showed up. So, the prize does appear. But, I did NOT start new tasks until clearing airport first. Hopefully this works for everyone else as I was never given any help after 3 initial conversations with help and support and my ticket is still open from 4 am yesterday lol.
Message 10 of 13 (642 Views)