Norbert Van Wow-ton pt2

by thedukea1691

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Norbert Van Wow-ton pt2

★★ Novice

I went to collect the plane after the third task, but it's no longer there.  Now it says collect the plane again but the plane is not listed as the third reward.  Glitch maybe?

thanks

Message 1 of 5 (533 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Norbert Van Wow-ton pt2

★★ Novice

Thanks for the advice!  Sorry for the delay.  

So none of that worked unfortunately.  It took me two days but I was able to complete all three tasks in 24 hours again and it gave the plane to me even though it wasn't listed as the third prize.

so I do have the plane now.  

Thanks again!

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (484 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@thedukea1691

This happened to me as well.  It looks like this will happen if you wait until after the rollover to collect the final job, as it happened the second I logged into the game.  I did solve it however, by scrolling over to the airport and collecting the completed jobs.  If that doesn't work for you as well, you can always go through general troubleshooting:

• Re-sync your game by visiting Krustyland or Other Springfield
  • Force close all apps and restart your device
  • Make sure your progress has been saved to your EA account before uninstalling and reinstalling the game.

If my simple fix doesn't help and general troubleshooting doesn't work, you will need to contact EA directly, reporting it as Missing Content (reporting a bug or glitch will just send you back here).

Message 2 of 5 (514 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @thedukea1691 

Let us know if @thedribz advice helped you solve this, and if you are still in need of assistance. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 3 of 5 (457 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks for the advice!  Sorry for the delay.  

So none of that worked unfortunately.  It took me two days but I was able to complete all three tasks in 24 hours again and it gave the plane to me even though it wasn't listed as the third prize.

so I do have the plane now.  

Thanks again!

Message 4 of 5 (485 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Thank you @thedukea1691 for coming back and posting about your solution. I hope the plane was worth all the effort Standard smile Just let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Cheers,

Archi 

Archi.png
Message 5 of 5 (384 Views)