No task for Homer at the City Dump

by wadebear

Original Post

Re: No task for Homer at the City Dump

★★★ Newbie
What does that mean? "Roll your game back"? Did it fix the problem?
Message 11 of 17 (180 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@chl10001 wrote:
What does that mean? "Roll your game back"? Did it fix the problem?

EA keeps several backups of our game saves going back some time (I don't know how far back they go).  So if there's some problem with a game they can replace your current game save with a previous one.  It's like a restore point in Windows.

They still haven't done it.  We're having communication problems.

Message 12 of 17 (171 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Well apparently my game has been moved up to an even higher level of support - the Studio.  Not that they bothered to tell me this, I had to ask why it was taking so long.

I don't understand how my game could be so messed up that it had to be sent up to the developers to fix it.  All I did was download the update and start playing.  I've never had a single problem with that game since I started playing it back in February (and helping out here I see pretty much ALL the problems people have...)

Message 13 of 17 (157 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Just thought I'd pop in and post an update on this.

Tuesday I found a message from Support saying that my problem was fixed.  I opened the game and found... It wasn't.  They're still working on it.

Message 14 of 17 (147 Views)

★★★ Newbie

There is no job for homer anymore. Had shame problem at first until I realized it was supposed to be like that Standard smile

Message 15 of 17 (133 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Oh, I meant to post an update on this...

They're still working on it and it will be fixed in an upcoming update.

So don't hold your breath waiting on it.  Maybe once they get all the glitches out of the Sci-Fi event they'll get back to working on it.

At least they gave me another 100 donuts.

Message 16 of 17 (128 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Well it looks like they just fixed the problem.  I can now see Homer in the list of characters at the City Dump.  Unfortunately I have him on a task at the moment and can't break him out (he's at the Simpson house), so I'll have to wait until later to see if it actually works.

Message 17 of 17 (121 Views)