by minicha-em

Original Post

No schematics for tapped men in tan

★★ Novice
Is this a game-wide issue?
Message 1 of 8 (857 Views)

Re: No schematics for tapped men in tan

What do you mean?

They are all cleared during the mini game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 8 (830 Views)

★ Novice
I'm having this issue too. I got 4/40 for my daily quest and it's not adding any additional schematics to reach 40 no matter how many men in tan I tap.
Message 3 of 8 (814 Views)

Counters for events are often messed up.

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players.

Report it as a Technical issue - do NOT call it a bug or a glitch
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 4 of 8 (808 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@minicha-em: you're confusing Intel and Schematics.  Intel is white and dropped by every Man in Tan.  Schematics are blue and only drop occasionally.  And by occasionally I really mean rarely.

Yes, this is a game wide issue.  Pretty much everyone in the Official Game Forum is complaining.  Hopefully they will adjust the drop rate of schematics at some point so we start getting what we need.

Message 5 of 8 (765 Views)

I get both white and blue papers for the minigame since it also clears the men in tan

D'oh! - Em
Message 6 of 8 (754 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Yeah but Minicha-em, shouldn't we be getting more than a few blue things every 4 hours? It's been 3 days and I haven't even gotten enough to get to level 2. If we only get say 40 a day, nobody will ever be able to craft all the items. I'm almost at the 3rd overall prize, but getting nowhere with the crafting due to the lack of crafting tokens. 

Message 7 of 8 (740 Views)

You also get schematics for some of the daily tasks. You have the entire event (40+ days) to get all the schematics needed, unlike Greedy-co, EA is usually good at providing enough materials for the free stuff. If at the end of the event, next month in May, we still need schematics after tapping daily 3-4 times a day, then we can definitely say there is a general problem with the calculated drop rate and urge EA to change it.But right now,without knowing if drop rates will increase in the other Acts, it is too early to complain about it.

the OPs counter did not register anything, not even the few we get. That is the only issue that should be handled here.

I mentioned the mini game because the OP should get schematics from that but doesnt.

We can not do anything about it. This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players.

If you want to discuss the issue of not enough schematics (by your expectations - not a faulty counter) go to the forum

If your counter is not working, not registering all of them or none, Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game. Report it as a technical issue, do not call it a bug or a glitch

D'oh! - Em
Message 8 of 8 (729 Views)