Re: No longer seeing flying saucers in neighbors Springfields

by BurghBaby

Original Post

No longer seeing flying saucers in neighbors Springfields

★ Novice
I have been shooting down flying saucers happily since the beginning of the Halloween 2014 event but suddenly they aren't showing up anymore. It has been 3 days and after visiting each of my 60+ neighbors every day! I see no flying saucers. I have rebooted and also reloaded the game. This is on an iPad. Anyone else have this problem or know a solution?
Message 1 of 4 (284 Views)

You can contact EA about this, but I am not sure there is a fix for this. There have been others with the same issue. Some say if you visit your friends when you still have 3 daily actions, then the UFOs show up. But if you start tapping away on neighbors towns, then the UFOs don't show up. 

Go to http://help.ea.com/
Click on help with a game
Click on the Simpson's Tapped Out logo
Scroll to the bottom of the page, click on contact us
Select your appropriate platform
Click next on bottom right
Select a topic
Tell us a little more: Simpson's Tapped Out
Click next

You will then have the option for Answer HQ, Live Chat or Email or a Call Me Option!

If you see live chat and want to wait, click it.

If you want to send an email, click that one.

If you want a call back, choose that one and enter a phone number for them to call you back!

NOT EVERY OPTION IS AVAILABLE! DEPENDING ON YOUR LOCATION AND TIME DAY, WILL DEPEND ON YOUR OPTIONS!!

Good luck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If an answer has help you, please click accept solution as it may help others with the same issue.
Give xp to those who help. Not required but greatly appreciated!

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 4 (270 Views)

★ Novice

Well, not sure if EA did something on the servers or not, but I am now seeing flying saucers in neighbor's towns again.  Weird.

Message 3 of 4 (259 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I got the same issue. For some days, I didn't see any saucer in my friends' towns. Nearly 30 ammo accumulated by now.

I'm posting this here since currently, I don't have time for chat or phone calls.

Regards

Message 4 of 4 (215 Views)