No indicators for completed tasks

by lavoye2342

Original Post

Icons not showing

★★★★ Novice

When I enter my Springfield icons above characters don't show up. Thumb up above characters, and other icons such as money above buildings. Then, I go to my friends list and just come back to my town and everything is ok. Icons then show up and everything works fine. This started to happen since the last update 2 days ago. 

Message 10 of 51 (594 Views)

Re: Icons not showing

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I have the same problem - it seems to be after Gill has spoken for me. Again if I go out and came back in it works fine

Message 11 of 51 (329 Views)

Re: Where are the yellow indicators?

★★★ Novice
Started for me with the black Friday sale. Rebooted phone and all was well UNTILL black Friday offer displayed again.

Do we have to live with this as long as the sale is on?
Message 12 of 51 (383 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem for me. When character jobs are finished, there's no thumbs up to indicate that. I can still tap the character to collect, but I have no way of knowing which one is finished. Same goes for the Simpsons house and other buildings - there's no way to tell when the income tax is ready to be collected.

Message 13 of 51 (377 Views)

No indicators for completed tasks

★★★ Newbie
I've had the same problem. I know EA is better than this, or at least they used to be... First the inane response to my SimCity issues and now they overlook this problem... Though I can honestly say I don't expect a fix unless someone dumps a truckload of money at their offices and tells them they get it when they fix the issue...
Message 14 of 51 (319 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ditto. Gone since this morning. Uninstall and reboot and they didn't return.

Message 15 of 51 (365 Views)

Jobs not completing.

★★★ Newbie

The jobs at my railyard, and all the other yards, whether it is plastic, glass, junk, or metal, are not showing as being ready with a thumbs up completion when ready. Upon further investigation, none of my buildings or people are showing completion either, so the game has become fairly broken. My user id/ origin login is elpete69, and my email address is [edit: email address removed]. I have tried rebooting the game multiple times and reinstalling the game, and it will not fix the problem.  The game is unplayable now. I have a Galaxy Note 4 on sprint.  Thank you,

Message 17 of 51 (310 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i had the same problem plz fix this ea

Message 18 of 51 (345 Views)

missing thumbs

★★ Newbie

every time i go on to tsto, the money and thumbs are  missing and cant see what I need to collect !

re-setted ap/phone so many time s today but it still happens 

Message 19 of 51 (319 Views)

Tapped Out Missing Icons

★★ Novice

All of the icons from the game are missing. The ones that show when a character job is done or when to collect from the houses.

Message 20 of 51 (314 Views)