No Lisa in Tapped Out.

by abzkebabzdav

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No Lisa in Tapped Out.

★★★ Newbie

I have the Simpson house but the game keeps saying I need to build it to use Lisa, you can't build another one and you can't horde it to replace it, and when you put everything in inventory that stays but along with a fee other things. What do I do?

Message 1 of 3 (94 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No Lisa in Tapped Out.

Lisa cannot be retrieved unless she's utilising a storable building/deco.
Can you see her in the townhall census? Or is she off the map all together?
EA has to go into your game and get her back.

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players. In this case there is little other players can do for you.
Contact EA directly http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (98 Views)

All Replies

Lisa cannot be retrieved unless she's utilising a storable building/deco.
Can you see her in the townhall census? Or is she off the map all together?
EA has to go into your game and get her back.

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players. In this case there is little other players can do for you.
Contact EA directly http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 3 (99 Views)

★★★ Newbie

She is off the map completely. Nothing in town hall for her. 

Thank you very much, I'll contact EA.

Message 3 of 3 (89 Views)