New Moe's costume

by rtt-fm

Original Post

Accepted Solution

New Moe's costume

★★★ Newbie

I haven't page with Moe's clothes, but I was done with first and second tasks about it. Can you fix it?

Message 1 of 12 (612 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: New Moe's costume

[ Edited ]
One item a day. There was a delay. Thursday: shirt Friday: cod-piece.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em

View in thread

Message 4 of 12 (593 Views)

All Replies

There is no page with Moe's clothes unless you mean the Simpsons house attick. Tap the Simpsonhouse and the text that states theres so ething in the attick. Next piece will be available on Saturday.

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 12 (607 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you, it's there) But why i haven't friday's 3-d task?

Message 3 of 12 (600 Views)

[ Edited ]

D'oh! - Em
Message 4 of 12 (594 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you)

@minicha-em wrote:

Message 5 of 12 (576 Views)

★ Guide

Did anyone get the third item?

Message 6 of 12 (326 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I only had one clothing item left to get on Moe's Clockwork costume but I couldn't find it before, during or after the episode and now I still can't find it.  Am I missing something? If I had to get it before the reset to the next phase then I'd like to request more time. I play 2-3 times a day and there are only so many aliens to squash; I have to wait until they regenerate to squash more. Thanks.

Message 7 of 12 (246 Views)

Hqwve you tapped on the Simpsons house to see if the outfit is in there? Answer the question and the outfit should come out pof the attic. Click on more next to scroll to the new outfit. 

Good Luck,~BB~

Message 8 of 12 (241 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Oh my gosh, thank you so much. I thought I hadn't collected the last piece. I had hit the Simpson house before and nothing had happened. I had to hit it like three times and then the attic/question finally popped up and I was able to get his costume.  Again, thank you!

Message 9 of 12 (238 Views)

You are so welcome! Glad to help anytime I can.

Happy tapping! 

Good Luck,~BB~

Message 10 of 12 (235 Views)