Re: Nerd glitches

by Indys2nd

Original Post

Nerd glitches

★★★★★ Newbie
1) saturday troops didnt come
2) my other springfield resembles a way lower level other springfield, as its missing many items and its krustyland
3) some nerds went missing (about 20)
4) when i log on, some of my brown houses either disappear or appear to be quik e marts or luigis
5) missing shield glitch
Thanks for your help and have a happy labor day
Message 1 of 6 (262 Views)

Hero (Retired)

1. Nobody got any. No idea why.

2. It's supposed to so that it matches the update.

3. Not sure why that happened. I'm not getting as many nerds now from the castles after I upgraded. Maybe they have been reduced. ??

4. That's normal. As long as they revert back to the original. Once in a while everything is missing from my landing zone until I scroll around the game.

5. Don't visit Krustyland until you collected shields. (I'm not even bothering to visit Krustyland at all right now. I own everything there anyway.)

Happy tapping @bradfurg652 . Standard smile

Message 2 of 6 (253 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi, I also having the same problems...
1. The castle stop producing nerds
2. Lots of buildings are in "waiting" state
3. Several characters restarting the time task over and over
Message 3 of 6 (222 Views)

If you have the maximum nerd reached the castles will not produce any more nerds until they are deployd.
Ex if you have a max troop of 75 and already have 60 nerds and collect 20 from one castle you will "loose" 5 nerds as you've reached maximum, no new nerdicon will show after two hours unless you deploy some.

Nerd Production

Each Castle produces Nerds every Two hours
Base for each Castle is 5nerds/2h

On level 2 the Castle produces 10nerds/2h
On level 7 the Castle produces 15nerds/2h
On level 12 the Castle produces 20nerds/2h
On level 15 the Castle produces 25nerds/2h
On level 18 the Castle produces 30nerds/2h

If all Three Castles are on lvl 18 you'll get 90nerds/2h
Calculation examples:
if your Castles are at Lvl 10, 11 and 12 (15+15+20) you'll get 50nerds/2h
if your Castles are at Lvl 10, 15 and 18 (15+25+30) you'll get 70nerds/2h

Max troop

The maximum number of Nerds a town can hold. When maximum is reached the number is displayed in red on the CastleOverview and you need to deploy Nerds (Raiding/Attacking) before more are generated. This might answer the question why no new nerds are produced, so check the Castle Overview if no Nerd icon is hoovering above the Castles after two hours.
Base is 40 max.

On level 3 the max troop is increased by 5
On level 9 the max troop is increased by 5 (total +10/castle)
On level 13 the max troop is increased by 5 (total +15/castle)
On level 16 the max troop is increased by 5 (total +20/castle)
On level 19 the max troop is increased by 10 (total +30/castle)

If all Three castles are on lvl 19 the max troop is 130
Calculation examples:
if your Castles are at Lvl 10, 11 and 12 (40+10+10+10) your max troop is 70
if your Castles are at Lvl 10, 15 and 19 (40+10+15+30) your max troop is 95

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 4 of 6 (219 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi, thank u for answering. But I have 0 nerd, so how ca I possibly reached the maximum amount, since all my castles are in the waiting state? It seemed the clock is not ticking in those castles.
Today's updates are not helping too, cause I still have the problems
My castles still stopped, lots of my other buildings too, and several characters still restarting their task. Ex, my squeaky voice teen already repeating the 24 hours task twice...yes twice....that is 2 whole days!!!
I contacted ea, and the answer they providing not satisfied me at all...I know its a glitches, and giving free donuts and then closed the case is not the solutions I expected
Message 5 of 6 (214 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I just checked, two of my castles start making nerds again, but castle recycle still stopped.
Akira, on sensei you sensei me restarting the task make akira karate time..and also database on the task make database get bullied
Message 6 of 6 (212 Views)