Re: Neighbors presents

by BurghBaby

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Neighbors presents

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie
Is every neighbor I visit supposed to yield presents? It seems not everyone, or every building yields presents.
Message 1 of 7 (342 Views)

Accepted Solution

No, not every building, and only so many of your neighbors will give you presents. Once you reach the cap, you will no longer get presents for a 24 hour period. 

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (344 Views)

All Replies

No, not every building, and only so many of your neighbors will give you presents. Once you reach the cap, you will no longer get presents for a 24 hour period. 

Good Luck,~BB~

Message 2 of 7 (345 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Message 3 of 7 (325 Views)

★★ Novice
So there is a limit to how many you can earn from neighbors in a day?
Message 4 of 7 (290 Views)

Yes, there is a limit daily. It varys some days I get 90....other days I can get up to 140

Good Luck,~BB~

Message 5 of 7 (286 Views)

★ Novice

I am only getting items from 17 neighbors instead of 30. This seems to be a problem for many players. I tried to contact EA, but the call and chat option isn't there and hasn't in days. Suggested I come here. Well they say they monitor this. Must not since NOTHING has been done and they aren't letting players get in touch with them. I want my the items I would have gotten for the last week.

Message 6 of 7 (236 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@ncrosebud wrote:

I am only getting items from 17 neighbors instead of 30. This seems to be a problem for many players. I tried to contact EA, but the call and chat option isn't there and hasn't in days. Suggested I come here. Well they say they monitor this. Must not since NOTHING has been done and they aren't letting players get in touch with them. I want my the items I would have gotten for the last week.

You only get Hats and Ornaments from the first 16 2/3 neighbors you visit - or to put it more simply, the first 50 Merrymakers you tap.  If you tap anything else besides Merrymakers that counts against the first 50 taps, so skip any neighbors who haven't updated yet.

Message 7 of 7 (227 Views)